Yeti Coolers Rambler Lowball

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
I don't remember how I came about this but I may have spotted an article on Facebook or something. But it looks like Yeti coolers is coming out with a rambler lowball style cup. I did a further search after remember seeing something online and it looks like it'll be out in the fall of this year. I've never owned anything from Yeti but I've heard great things.

I definitely want to get one of these. I always enjoy having a nice stiff drink when camping, especially with a cigar. So why not get a nice camping lowball rambler to go with it? I had a little REI rambler type cup I would use but it's smaller and I've seem to have lost it in my pile of camp gear somewhere.

I found a review online about it from a fly fishing site with a little bit more info and there's some info on the Yeti site too. Here's the links...

http://venturingangler.com/2015/07/17/yeti-coolers-unveils-new-rambler-lowball/

http://yeticoolers.com/rambler-lowball/

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
I like yeti and saw them in dicks sporting but no way I would spend $30 on something I tend to lose.

I know my little REI Tumbler is somewhere in my old camp gear bins or made its way into my house somewhere. So I know how easy it is to lose stuff. Now that I have more organized camp set up since I got a teardrop trailer I don't misplace things.

I got a gift card to Cabelas for my birthday recently and since Cabelas never has anything I want, I might as well splurge and try out the Yeti tumbler. I'll just have to wait til the fall to get it.

Last edited:

sseaman

Adventurer
I would have been hesitant to spend $30 on a travel mug but got one as a gift from my father in law, I have been very impressed with the quality and hot long drinks stays hot. Now that I am solidly in my 30's with 2 good incomes I have made a point to buy 1 really good quality item that would last rather than multiple over the next 10+ years.

thefishhawk

Adventurer
Really, once you buy one it won't be a problem losing it....it will never leave your side!

30oz stays at work and 20oz stays at home/car/camping. Pricey but nice. Nothing ever gets cheaper and you'll have it forever.

vegasjeepguy

Adventurer
I got a 30 oz Rambler and my wife laughed at me until she saw how amazing it was...I would fill it with ice and water and keep it on the nightstand and it was still ice and water the next morning. I got her a 20 oz. and she is a believer. We got a friend a 20 oz. for her birthday and it is attached to her like a body part.

I can't say enough good things. By once, cry once...or in my case three times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears