Yetti's 19 ZR2 ( Zelda)

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
@Pacific Northwest yetti, I just pulled the trigger yesterday on the SuperTop. It's supposed to arrive Monday, which is pretty impressive service.

Thanks again for the helpful information!
🙂
I think you will really like it. If you have a heated place to install it, and a second pair of hands it may be helpful. If the fabric is cold, it won’t stretch like it should, especially at first.

Edit, I just saw you are listed in Florida. So probably dont need a heated area. :)

MisterNoisy

I think you will really like it. If you have a heated place to install it, and a second pair of hands it may be helpful. If the fabric is cold, it won’t stretch like it should, especially at first.

Edit, I just saw you are listed in Florida. So probably dont need a heated area. :)
Sadly, my SuperTop was not delivered today - perhaps delayed by eclipse shenanigans. I do hope it gets here before my Thursday fishing trip, though. I've watched a few install videos and ya - assuming it gets here before Wednesday, I should be good - if I just lay out the fabric on the grass while I manage the rest of the install, I should be okay.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Sadly, my SuperTop was not delivered today - perhaps delayed by eclipse shenanigans. I do hope it gets here before my Thursday fishing trip, though. I've watched a few install videos and ya - assuming it gets here before Wednesday, I should be good - if I just lay out the fabric on the grass while I manage the rest of the install, I should be okay.
Solid plan!

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Looks great! Of note, don’t make a habit of using the tailgate rail as a handle to climb into the bed. Your tailbone will thank you. I forget that at least once a year.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12