YouTube Cook Partner 22" Stove Review

ellevehc86

Hi everyone! Like camping? Like food? Like hot food? Like hot food while camping? Well, do I have a review for you!!! Check out my latest gear review of the Cook Partner Stove on Team125Overland! Btw, if you have any feedback, please share! whether it's about cooking, my shows, filming, etc. By all means.

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
They are amazing! I just feel like I will have this for a lifetime.
You will. I like your spacing on the grill. They put the ones over the burner closer together. That would be better for heating a tin cup or can. That's what I like about it. It can warm a small cup or boil a bucket. I'm sure you will want to keep it shiny for a while but you can't hurt it so throw it around. It was made to pop apart to be scrubbed out with sand from the creek. I use the one pounders but unless I'm running two burners hard it does not freeze much. When it's low on gas it does so I just heat it over the flame. Yeah thats a little nuts but it lets you get the last bit of gas out of the bottle. Nice job on the vid!

ellevehc86

You will. I like your spacing on the grill. They put the ones over the burner closer together. That would be better for heating a tin cup or can. That's what I like about it. It can warm a small cup or boil a bucket. I'm sure you will want to keep it shiny for a while but you can't hurt it so throw it around. It was made to pop apart to be scrubbed out with sand from the creek. I use the one pounders but unless I'm running two burners hard it does not freeze much. When it's low on gas it does so I just heat it over the flame. Yeah thats a little nuts but it lets you get the last bit of gas out of the bottle. Nice job on the vid!
Oh wow! that's some balls, ********! Yeah, I actually spoke with Cook Partner today. Great team over there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12