Zodi propane camp shower

brushogger

Explorer
SOLD!

I've used this many times and it works great! If you place the pickup in a 5 gallon water container and let the water run back into the container, it's pretty warm in 2-3 minutes and very hot in 5. Preheating the water this way works best if you're taking Navy showers. You don't want the burner going without the pump running. You can also use the shower's red box as a water container. It holds approximately 2 gallons. This is plenty for 2-3 showers. It takes 4 D cell batteries, and they last for at least 20-25 showers. We're moving, and then buying an off road camper, so I no longer need it. This uses disposable propane cylinders. The red box lid is removable and holds the cylinder base tightly. This stabilizes the bottle and the burner. $85 or best offer plus shipping. Call me at 4 oh five, 5 seven zero, six six 59. With the move I don't have much time to spend online right now.
68e13a23f08518ca0f36c26d2d1f65d3.jpg
39c1b57584e9c84211de31c9cb71986d.jpg
3f014f00ffa135301aaa81cdd3bbae7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pajeepman

Adventurer
These work really well. I have never had to turn mine to high, too hot for me, just once through. I could be using warming water to start though. I have never had a problem with mine.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

brushogger

Explorer
These work really well. I have never had to turn mine to high, too hot for me, just once through. I could be using warming water to start though. I have never had a problem with mine.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I've read that if the burner is going without the pump running, it can boil the water in the heat exchanger. I never tried it to find out. I've never had a problem with mine either. It's a good piece of kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12