00' Ford Excursion 7.3 PowerStroke 4x4 SOLD

TheCarpenter

Observer
SOLD to DOCBC

I have my 2000 Ford Excursion 7.3 Diesel 4x4 up for sale.

DISCLAIMER: the bullet proof 7.3 motor has a cracked head, barely runs, smokes like a steam train!

With that being said it is well worth the effort in rebuilding. Theses things can still fetch mid 20's from their cult following. In the last year I've put a new radiator, alternator, brakes and rotors, seat covers, weather guard mats, and whole lot more that isn't coming to mind right now. The tires are in good shape 285's, the paint is light metallic green with tan leather. This rig has been beat on by a large family 5 kids, driver seat pretty well used with tears under the cover. The trans and 4x4 work great and it does really well in stock form offroad. I have a set of F250 springs for the V/B upgrade and bilstein shocks all uninstalled. Dirty in pics but cleans up nice for an old girl.

I would love to sell it to someone who will give it a overland rebirth. Would make a killer project for the right person but my driveway is full and I need some room to move around.
Sold picked up in So.Cal San Bernardino Mountains

image.jpg

Last edited:

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Sounds like a great deal.

Wish I was closer. That's quite the rig to toss on a flatbed for a tow.

Whats it weight, nearly 8,000lbs right?

TheCarpenter

Observer
Sounds like a great deal.

Wish I was closer. That's quite the rig to toss on a flatbed for a tow.

Whats it weight, nearly 8,000lbs right?

Yes sir, right at 8k. I wish I was closer to you too, I would damn near give my left arm to be in Idaho. I took a trip to McCall in August and couldn't imagine having an Excursion in tow.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
They will- they call it 'inop'. However, in all reality, since it will move under its own power onto the rig, should not be an issue.
Awesome deal- especially being Cali truck!! I have heard the crate motors are now around $6k, and reman a couple K less...

KatManDoo

awesome rigs, i bought one when they first came out, had the v10 though and mine wouldn't drive upside down like the one listed here. :)

TheCarpenter

Observer
To everyone who wants more pics I'll get some good ones emailed out as soon as I can but it may be a few days. PM your address'.
:bowdown: to the Cummins swap idea.

Raul B

Explorer
very good price. wish i had the space in my driveway for it.... i would build the crap out of that thing haha...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online