02 Bigfoot 30ft class C w toy box

Skyjeep

Observer
Hey guys. I'm hoping I can get the pics on here. I'm as computer challenged as they come. I apologize ahead of time if they're not right. Please call or text me and ill send them direct.
Anyway here it is.
I searched a long time for this exact particular model. I'm in Texas and flew out to Cali to pick it up.
Its an 02 model ford E-450 w V-10 gas. With banks exhaust. Less than 50k miles.
EVERYTHING works and is in excellent condition. I did a lot of work on it as well when I got her home just to make it as good as possible. She has been from calli to Tex's to Pa and back to Texas so far this year without a hiccup.
New stuff
Tires
Brakes
Roof seal
Water pump (just because noisy)
Furnace fan (same reason)
Several odds and ends. If it needed it, I did it.
The condition of this thing is amazing for its age.
The size and toy box were the main reason I searched for this unit. Its just big enough to not be crowded for my family of 4 and not to big to get around almost anywhere. The toy box is awesome for all your gear, a 4wheeler, or a golf cart if you take top off. Was actually going to do a 4x4 conversion on her. As usual. Plans and mission change.
This is a great solid, well built little RV. Most people here probably already know about Bigfoots but it is a higher quality than the majority of the rv's.
it actually gets descent mileage for a big box w v10 and will run 80mph nooo problem! I got over 10mpg coming back from Cali running pretty fast. 8.5 pulling my jeep to Pa and back.
I'm open to trades towards her with all kinds of stuff. Never know. I love a lot of vehicles and suffer from vehicle ADd as some others. (;
cool offroad camper,pop-up etc.
many 4x4 types of vehicles.
Whatever. Let me know whatcha got. Thanks. Call or text me w any questions.
Asking $32,500.
361-903-8293.

Well. I can't get the dam pics on. Hopefully ill get it tomorrow. If any interest in the mean time I can email or text em. Sorry!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 191
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    557.2 KB · Views: 217
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 185
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    534.9 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 169
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 163

864x4rv

Observer
Nice RV. I been wanting to buy this model but never saw one for sale so I bought the Scotty.

Interested in a 1995 25foot dodge scotty diese 4x4 class C rv? if you are I can provide you with all the details and pictures. Located in San Diego, CA

Skyjeep

Observer
Let me know whatcha got in mind man. I'll be checking them out. I really like my Bigfoot but thought the fam would want to go more than they do so time to downsize or switch gears.

Skyjeep

Observer
The holes in back are just cabinet type space. Just shelves. It's where I the spare is to. I keep tools and and all kinds of supplies in there.
I'm not sure the exact dimensions on the box. I'll go to the storage and measure it if you'd like an exact measurement. It's the full width of body. The bed is 60"s so I'm gonna say its close to 6ft front to back. It's about 4ft tall. You can actually put an air mattress in there for more sleeping if the weathers nice. There's doors on both sides. The driver side about half the size as the passenger side door. You can also access it from inside by raising the bed.
The bed is actually an air bed. Sounds crazy but the bed is as comfortable if not more than my house bed! I could not believe it. Expected I was going to want to change it out for a real mattress but was shocked at how good it is. It has a controller on it to adjust it. It's some amazing bed. Actually I'll probably see what it is so I can buy one! Lol.
I never used the box to haul a "toy" but it is awesome for all your gear! The storage on this thing with the box and all the other compartments is crazy. You'll never run out of room.
I've been highly impressed with her overall. I'll try and get those exact dimensions for ya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism