1986 Samurai Tin Top (Expo White!!)

shmabs

Explorer
1986 Suzuki Samurai JX Tin Top.

Vehicle is located in Weaverville CA, 96093. Approximately 50 minutes west of Interstate 5 in Redding CA.

119k, 5 speed 4wd, runs and drives, tags are good for another year, and passed smog on 02-05-2016. Interior needs work, I have removed the rotting door panel fabric and headliner, door panels are still in useable shape. Body is remarkably straight, with no major dents and no serious rust. There is minor rust around hinges and seams, but it is very minimal. Trucks seems to have been a central CA truck its whole life. Engine runs, trans and t case shift, but have leaks. All glass is intact, windshield has one decent sized rock chip (not crack). Headlights, speedometer, odometer, clock, turn signals, heater, interior light all work but the horn does not, I haven’t investigated it yet.

The story: I was in Redding, CA and came across a this nice little tin top for sale, it wasn’t lifted and beat to snot so the next day I dragged it home and parked in my garage. My plan was (is?) to clean it up and return it to a nice clean, close to stock daily driver. If I can’t sell or trade it, I will do just that.
Asking 2300 or best offer. Very interested in trades (whole or partial) for things like:

Expo/utility trailers, quality 220 MIG welders, motorcycles, small camping trailers, Suzuki sidekicks or geo trackers, subarus (or other ‘soft roaders') wagons, cars, trucks, other 4wds. If you think I might be interested, just ask.

*********PLEASE EMAIL ME at porko53@hotmail.com*********** I’m not on expo as much as I would like to be.

I will take more pics as I continue to clean it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle