1987 toyota sunrader 18ft. 4x4 - $10500 (anderson,ca)

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
http://redding.craigslist.org/rvs/5315357356.html

00T0T_jXyT4GFE0Ty_600x450.jpg

this vechicle is in excellent condition considering its age. must see in person. I have many many new invested parts for it such as new converter,new fantastic fan, new injectors,new clutch fan,new timing chain,new motor mounts, new batterys, new head lights, new tires, shocks, new drums with brakes/w new anxle seals and bearings blah blah blah. this has been parked for 5 years and was bought in portland oregon and drove down here. forced to sell cause of health concerns. this is a firm price and I will not take any offers any less. it is an automatic.. still have many new more parts to list. have new heavy duty radiator in box,new catalytic converter in box etc. and the windows are coverd as it gets hot up here and i have taken the effort to make sure it is intack and in good condition. Inside is very nice and in oringinal condition except I have converted all lights inside to LED and these lights use very very little battery power. buzz me if interested ,, have all paper work on repairs and new parts----ken ....respond through Craigslist relay...

Not Mine.

MTAA

Adventurer
Looks like a scam to me, but we'll see.

Also now at $9500.

New link:
http://redding.craigslist.org/rvs/5316395795.html

this vechicle is in excellent condition considering its age. must see in person. I have many many new invested parts for it such as new converter,new fantastic fan, new injectors,new clutch fan,new timing chain,new motor mounts, new batterys, new head lights, new tires, shocks, new drums with brakes/w new anxle seals and bearings blah blah blah. this has been parked for 4 years and was bought in portland oregon and drove down here. forced to sell cause of health concerns. this is a firm price and I will not take any offers any less. it is an automatic. IJT4RN still have many new more parts to list. have new heavy duty radiator in box,new catalytic converter in box etc. and the windows are coverd as it gets hot up here and i have taken the effort to make sure it is intack and in good condition. Inside is very nice and in oringinal condition except I have converted all lights inside to LED and these lights use very very little battery power. buzz me if interested. More pics to come... be patient folks.. its not going to fly away.. ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78