1989 v2500 Suburban, plus 1 ton axles and doubler parts!

Blended Burban

Hello forum,

It pains me to type this, but I need to get rid of my beloved Suburban. I'll paste the description from my CL ad and include a link with more images.
Located in Wilmington NC, used as a surf wagon and kayak hauler. Would accept $4500 from someone here who I know could do it justice with all these extra parts.

Thanks and please PM or email via CL if interested!

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/cto/5032624643.html

Text:
Please read entire ad, I'll try to provide all details. As you'll see from the spare upgrade parts, I planned to keep this awesome "Beast" as a lifelong project and build it up with all the best Chevy 1ton parts. However, life changes and I need to get a more family friendly vehicle.

As is Currently:
1989 Chevrolet Suburban. Factory 4x4 V2500 3/4 ton, 8 Lug
Silverado package, power windows and doors, working cold A/C and heat.
Rear AC and 3rd row seat, but has been removed.
6.2 Diesel engine, TH400 Transmission, NP241 transfer case.
6" Rough country lift, all springs. Very new 37" Goodyear MT Military tires. 16.5x9.75 wheels
"Small" 14 bolt rear and 10 bolt front axle, 4.10 gears.
Custom 8' steel roof rack welded to roof for kayaks or large SUP.
Unknown mileage as odometer has flipped.

Bada$$ spare parts:
Dana 60 front, 4.56 gears. Came from Chevy dually so needs new standard width hubs to fit.
14 bolt full float rear, 4.10 gear with Spartan Locker installed. This fits current gear ratio so is ready to go!
Doubler transfer cases: Chevy NP205 and NP203 cases to make a doubler. (Kit not included) If you're not familiar, here's the link: http://www.offroaddesign.com/catalog/doubler.htm
Two 37" spare MT's. One brand new, other very good condition.
Rough Country double steering stabilizer, still in box!
Rear wheel well replacements. Currently has sheet metal welded inside. Works fine but just not factory.
Left rear barn door.

Rough body but getting better piece by piece as I find and restore parts from Pick n pull. Rust in the usual Chevy spots. Title is salvage based on previous owner getting rear ended in left rear. I did my own backyard body repair but planned to eventually get reproduction left rear quarter panel.

This is an awesome truck that kicked *** on the North End of CB for years and hauled out many people. You can lock up several longboards and i've even fit a 12' SUP inside. The axles are in storage but I can get pictures for a serious buyer. I need to sell everything as a package, so cannot separate parts or just sell the truck.

Please no lowball offers, fairly firm on the price. I need space more than I need money so I'd rather store it for years than take much less.

Please email with phone number and put "Beast" in subject to weed out spam.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 301
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    551.2 KB · Views: 326
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 418

Forum statistics