1990 Toyota FJ75 Land Cruiser Pickups

czenkov

Adventurer
I think this has been stated before? Are they registrable on the road in the U.S.? Man I would love to have one - can you say "dream car"?

D

Deleted member 9101

we have those over here in Kuwait, they are great little trucks.

Wander

Expedition Leader
The second one has a fighting chair!:coffeedrink:

I would think having the 3F petrol six would help in getting it legal here and I did see a contact for questions on the trucks listed in the fine print at the bottom of the listing. These appear to have been used by Kansas State Univ not by the military so they may have been registered already.

brentbba

Explorer
I think this has been stated before? Are they registrable on the road in the U.S.? Man I would love to have one - can you say "dream car"?

If they're located at, I'm assuming KSU is Kansas State U. in Manhatan KS, wouldn't they have already been registered in the US? Just asking.

Wander

Expedition Leader
I was thinking the same thing BUT if these where used by the AG dept to manage the school farms and such they may have never been off site or registered but I thinks that's a slim chance.

What ever they were used for the D/S wear is amazingly consistant.

2manytoys

I called and talked to KSU and the auction company and they will be sold with Kansas titles. I may be able to help get them out to overland expo if that would help someone out

2manytoys

I just talked to my son and he is in Manhattan today and could go by and look at them. PM me and I'll give you his # so you can tell him anything special you want looked at

Crikeymike

Adventurer
Neither of those look too bad.

Both have full floating rear axles too. It will be interesting to see the selling price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3