1993 Toyota 4x4 Flat bed RTT 35'' Tires Canon City Colorado

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
$7500 sale pending

Tree House Truck for sale

Its a 1993 4x4 5 speed 22RE Toyota truck with 120,000 miles. 35'' tires regeared with 5.29's and a lock-rite locker in the rear. Has a 4.7 transfer case. Frontrunner roof top tent used a couple times. Locking tool boxes on the sides. Custom topper made by Elk Valley Custom in Canon City.

This truck runs great and could be a daily driver. The only issue is the odometer. The retired guy I bought it from switched out clusters for one with a tach. I took his word that you add 20k to what the current cluster says. Also the carfax supported the miles and he stills answers the phone if I call him.

I still have the original ladder that came with the tent but never mounted it. The truck would not fit in my garage with it on. There is a ladder on the passenger side that a fat guy could not climb. I'm selling it bc I'm a posser driving this truck on fire roads and I just picked up a 2002 Tacoma.

Issue with the truck. After the pervious owner installed the 2" body lift the truck would pop out of 4 wheel high, the linkage needs addressed. He had a bungie cord inside the cab that would hold it in gear. 4 wheel low works great.
Very minor oil leak. I don't need to add oil. The truck does not leave oil spots when parked.
Dxd8LCb.jpg

r8stRDQ.jpg

dkUz7Io.jpg

O3V3mv2.jpg

muA5Q1m.jpg

RczKnVP.jpg

HaNr3qk.jpg

Last edited:

shellb

Adventurer
Very nice, love this truck!

I wish I could pick it up and keep it in CO

Last edited:

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
I got 19mpg with 75% highway and 25% city. I think the numbers have to do a lot with my driving style as I can get 49mpg with my civic.

I got the mileage by driving with a gos app on my phone.

Price drop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater