1996 F350 4X4 Ambulance 7.3 Powerstroke 31,500miles Amazing Condition! *SOLD*

livelife

1996 F350 4x4 Ambulance 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel Dual Rear Wheel with only 31,500 actual miles garage kept
Built by PL Custom Emergency Vehicles (still in business and very easy to deal with) http://www.plcustom.com/
Large binder containing wiring diagrams, complete build specs for all original parts and components, and all service done to the vehicle included.
All fluids recently changed and serviced regularly with all receipts
Ford factory installed 4x4, not an aftermarket conversion
Power Locks, Power Windows, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, and Cassette Player with a collection of classic rock tapes included
Completely stock, unmolested and ready to be converted
Front and Rear A/C and Heating Vents
Bubbletop front cab
Full lockable walk through from front cab to rear box
Box Factory Insulated for cold weather
Fully Operational Front Lightbar, Rear Directional, Strobe Lights and Sirens
Front, Side, and Rear Floodlights (some of the lights are currently covered with painters tape due to state legality concerning red and blue light patterns)
Spotlight
PA Loudspeaker
O2 System
Inverter
Shore power outlet
Battery isolation switch
Rear Air Suspension with dump switch to lower rear end
Electric step for side entry door
Dual Fuel Tanks
All exterior storage compartments lockable with two sets of keys included
Ample interior storage with two large compartments that are also accessible from the outside
Interior Box Dimensions are 69in Tall with two railings the run front to back that reduce the standing height by a few inches that could be easily removed, Wall to Wall 89in, and Front to Rear 141in.
Goodyear Wrangler Duratrack LT235/85R16 tires, all six are nearly brand new

It’s time to let her free. My job will be sending me out of the country for an extended period and I would rather have someone else enjoy and convert this truck into something amazing, than to have it sit unused. I searched high and low to find a truck of this quality and I believe that you will never see one like this ever again in this condition/mileage in the US. It turns heads everywhere that we have Adventured. Everyone that sits inside instantly has a childlike smile dreaming of the possibilities that this Ambulance could bring. I am sure I have left out some of the details so message with any questions.

Located in Phoenix, Arizona. Asking $14,500 obo

IMG_3154.jpg
IMG_3124.jpg
IMG_3135.jpg
IMG_3137.jpg

View attachment 284758
View attachment 284759
View attachment 284763
View attachment 284765
View attachment 284766
IMG_3169.jpg
IMG_3168.jpg
IMG_3171.jpg
IMG_3164.jpg
IMG_3174.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg

Last edited:

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
Any pictures of the overall vehicle?
Where is the vehicle originally from?
What part of Phoenix is the vehicle located in?
Can I assume all is still in its original form without any modification except for tires, correct?

KirkL

Very good looking rig. I haven't seen many of the truck-based ambulances with the cut-through, not that I'm an expert, but I've looked around a little.

GLWS

RangerRocket

Observer
I'd recommend you try and find an Ohio State Buckeye fan website and put it out there since it appears to be the right colors. Would be a good tailgating vehicle. I used to own the "Toledo Jambulance". You can google that and see what my rig looked like before I sold it last summer. Gave it up to purchase Unicat TC54.

Grabow

Adventurer
Man, this really does seem like an excellent deal! If I had the extra cash, this would be mine. GLWS

livelife

Still in AZ, I have a week of Vacation and was planning to take a trip to Colorado in the Ambulance but family plans changed and we will camp up in Eastern Arizona instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven