1999 Ford E-350 4x4 class c camper

$50,000 obo. Can deliver.

1999 Ford E-350 Tioga 22C
58xxx miles tioga6.jpgtioga5.jpgtioga4.jpgtioga3.jpgtioga2.jpgtioga1.jpg
800 trouble free miles on the 4x4 conversion en counting. A little guy sliding into all the good spots at 22’ long. Professionally converted to 4 wheel drive with 33” all terrain tires with light weight heavy duty aluminum wheels, Dana 60 1 ton front axle fully rebuilt, re-geared and updated to live under this beast. Heavy duty front bumper houses 17,500LB winch with mounts for lights. Rear axle geared to match with 4.56’s. 4 Bilstein shocks keep it riding smooth.
Fabric has been nicely updated and Interior has been mildly renovated but still could use some love. Rear bathroom opens up cabin space. Huge closets and storage. Dual coach batteries and a Onan 4K generator with 380 hours powers rooftop AC unit and microwave additionally to other amenities in the coach and runs like a champ. Stove top, oven, double sink, big closet and multiple cabinets through coach creates abundant storage. Dinette with a foldout couch and huge above cab bed makes sleeping room for 4-6 adults. All amenities work as they should. Exterior is not in the best of shape with dings and dents but stays dry. class 5 tow hitch. Full size spare tire included but not pictured.

Known issues are all cosmetic. exterior needs love. If exterior was clean, it'd be in the +$60k range with milage and accessories.

I don't need help selling, if ad is up its still available. located in Golden, Colorado

Last edited:

nyyankees588

Maybe I'm missing something, but this seems like a decent deal. Looks like a ujoint 4x4 conversion w/ the front leaf springs and bumper, no?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Meadg

Is it Winterized? Heat water tank, waste tank, water lines? What kind of heater, diesel, propane, BTUs? Looks nice, thanks.

The seller happened to leave out the fact that the passenger side front corner on the overhead cab portion has peeled away leaving a large gap for any water to freely enter. I would guess most of that passenger overhang is completely rotted out. You can see it in the photos on the CL ad.

Mickey Bitsko

Adventurer
The seller happened to leave out the fact that the passenger side front corner on the overhead cab portion has peeled away leaving a large gap for any water to freely enter. I would guess most of that passenger overhang is completely rotted out. You can see it in the photos on the CL ad.

That's what makes unique, he knows what he has..come on man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl