1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 w/ locker

nastynate

1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 w/ locker - SOLD

SOLD

1999 Toyota Tacoma 3.4 V6 Manual
4x4 SR5,TRD Stock Rear e-locker
170,000 miles
ADD Hubs
32" BFG AT's (2 - almost new less than 3000 miles; 2 - need to be replaced within 2000 miles)
Black steelies and stock alloys included
Stubbs sliders
Sway-away 2.0 coilovers (1st gen), just rebuilt
Rear Rancho 9000X
3" downey shackles
~2.5" suspension lift
1" 4crawler body lift
In-dash CB
Rock lights
Husky floor mats

Major Maintenance:

Timing belt replaced at 108,000 miles
Clutch replaced at 138,000 miles
New CV's at ~150,000 miles
New Power steering rack ~155,000 miles
Alignment done (+ new camber bolts and washers) at 155,000 miles

Engine, diffs, transfer case : AMSOil
Transmission : Redline

Price: $6000
Located in Pearland, TX

Description:

I'm selling because my wife and I just had our first baby and I need something with more room.

There is some cosmetic damage on the bed, cab and skid plates from wheeling. The front drive shaft has a slight ding from a rock.

I've wheeled it about 2-3 times a year since 2005.

IMG_4301.JPG

IMG_4296.JPG

More pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/westhomas/Forsale

UPDATED: added more pics!

Last edited:

Bowatti

Taco

Hi NastyNate, :sombrero:

Could you send me some extra information about your truck please? Whats the deal with the dent in the driveshaft? All mechanics working well on it(engine, 4wd)? Do you still happen to have the bumper and shell? Please give me an email at charliemon22623@hotmail.com

Thanks Nate!

-Charlie

valkyrie

Adventurer
Having wheeled with Wes and knowing him personally, I can vouch that he is 100% accurate in his description, the truck is very capable and he is a straight shooter.

Bump for a very good truck, and best of luck to your family! :av-7:

nastynate

Hi NastyNate, :sombrero:

Could you send me some extra information about your truck please? Whats the deal with the dent in the driveshaft? All mechanics working well on it(engine, 4wd)? Do you still happen to have the bumper and shell? Please give me an email at charliemon22623@hotmail.com

Thanks Nate!

-Charlie

Sorry Charlie, the shell and bumper have sold. Please see updated pics and info.

All mechanics work well. I've driven it to work and the trail for years. The dent in the drive shaft is very minor, I'll get pics of it for you.
UPDATED: dent in drive-shaft (it's vertical in the picture): http://picasaweb.google.com/westhomas/Forsale#5337970598868143922
NOTE: all of the red is NOT rust, it's just the North Texas red dirt from Gilmer :D

Last edited:

nastynate

Having wheeled with Wes and knowing him personally, I can vouch that he is 100% accurate in his description, the truck is very capable and he is a straight shooter.

Bump for a very good truck, and best of luck to your family! :av-7:

Thanks Chris!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven