1st Gen Cummins survival truck build thread

flyin6

Observer
Well, we were definitely there at the same time!
FOB Hotel...not ringing a bell. Flew to hundreds of FOB's in Iraq and the Stan, I can't remember the names of a quarter of them. You wouldn't be talking about the "Residence" along side victory, would you? Goggle my name and you'll (Unfortunately) see my pic, because of my book...I think that pic was from a couple years later in Kandahar, but same mug!

I'm confused.
call me that and worse names time I'm done with this rant.
are u playing serious here?
all this happy horses**t about surviving, and the needed toys and accessories, is good for um, what?

ur only good as ur fuel source, water source; only mobile as long as roads are passible, and that assumes being mobile is safer than staying put.
military experience taught u how easily technology can pick u off like a mosquito when traveling. and ur glock, ur AR or whatever becomes useful only to turn on urself if things get dire.
and why on earth would u assume people have an interest in u so that u must so ardently go thru the trouble of all this?

I applaud the craftsmanship of ur efforts, but question the motivation
ESSENTIALY, there is no escape.
u are only controlling ur location to die, assuming if things get to that point that living is the better option.
so *******t hits the fan, the bridge outta town is blown or shattered from an esrthquake, ur stuck in traffic on a divided 4 lane....etc.
would it not be better to build a fortress out of your home?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal