2000 4runner

t4rFL

Adventurer
I have a sleeping platform with storage, and the part that covers the rear seats are removable, so most of the time I'm running with it removed and just have the storage back there.

hour

Observer
Dat rack doe :ylsmoke: I use mine all the time, meaning it pisses me off...all the time. Sorry to be a copy cat, but I'm gonna investigate this further

aontkos

pls tell me you didn't stop... looking forward to more mods and adventures!

It's still going strong! We did a few more Big Cypress trips last winter/spring, but the summer weather has us exploring by boat more than with the 4Runner. It seems like our camping season ends when everyone else's begins. Being so close to ENP and some barrier islands on the gulf coast have allowed for some good times.

This summer has really allowed me to catch up on some maintenance items. I ending up replacing my valve cover gaskets, IAC, and cleaned up the intake system in July. I've also replaced the starter contacts and plunger after the infamous "click" on start up. The 4Runner also crossed over 150K last weekend, which is kind of depressing, but it's still going strong!

aontkos

Dat rack doe :ylsmoke: I use mine all the time, meaning it pisses me off...all the time. Sorry to be a copy cat, but I'm gonna investigate this further

Let me know if you have any questions or need part numbers...I can look back at my McMaster receipts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3