2002 Ford E350 SMB Quigley 4x4 (Agile RIP) V10 Traveler

PBR Overall

2002 Ford E350 Sportsmobile Quigley 4x4 with Agile RIP Fox Shocks and Fox steering stabilizer. New updated Quigley tubular control arms. V10 with 95K miles on it all stock. This is the Traveler edition with leather interior and power everything. Built in VCR, yes VCR between the rear passenger seats that doesn't work so I installed an in-dash DVD player that now plays on the 3 screens (2 fold down monitors in roof factory installed by Ford). Front and rear AC/ Heat. 4 leather bucket seats and one bench so seats 7 with lots of room. Rear seats are quick release. Door Talon installed on barn door. Factory two tone green / gold paint with color matched SMB decals (look closely at the pictures). Tan interior. Husky front floor liners. 275/75R18 Toyo's with American Racing ATX black wheels. Rear backup camera. Scangauge. Factory running boards. Second owner. I have the build sheet from SMB. This is a 15 year old van so there are some small dents, dings and scratches but it runs and drives great!! I'm asking $30K obo and in no real rush to sell it. Registered CA until Oct 2018. ivanpen at hotmail.com or contact me through the forum. Thanks!!

IMG_0401.JPGIMG_0403.JPGIMG_0404.JPGIMG_0405.JPGIMG_0407.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal