2003 E450 ERV Overland- this truck is a unicorn $100k

carnut1969

2003 E450 former RedCross ERV meaning no bodies and no idle time. Over a year in building this truck and she is amazing. 38k on the legendary 7.3 powerstroke diesel V8. The engine has been fully serviced and the entire fuel system replaced/ tank re-lined etc. Built only using the best parts.

• UJOR 4wd conversion and 6" lift- Fox shocks, Atlas Springs, Dana 60 front axle
  • Professionally painted Ford "Leadfoot grey" by AutoGlo
  • Top of the line audio system: 10" display with GPS/ internet/ audio control/ gauges, A/D/S PQ10 amp, Hertz and JL Audio
  • Rear view camera
  • Winch mountable front bumper
  • LED headlight and taillights
  • Pillar gauges to monitor trans temp, boost, and EGTs. Hydra tuner, custom exhaust
  • New carpet, both front seats on swivels
  • Samsung HDTV with Ruku and boosted antenna
  • German thermometer and barometer
  • Victron battery gauge and inverter controller
  • Truma Combi Furnace/ water heater with remote thermostat
  • 54g fresh water tank
  • ASME propane tank
  • Safe T Plus stabilizer
  • 1 year old AGM batteries, 300w of solar on the roof
  • Victron Energy MPPT solar controller and Victron Energy Inverter. Renogy DC-DC charger. Many marine style fuse blocks
  • Marine 120v fuse panel- all electrical work inspected by a licensed electrician
  • Voswitch 12v panels (2) for fused controls of all 12v accessories. One control panel for driver, one in the rear area.
  • Custom 80/20 roof rack and large composite deck on the roof
  • 120v roof mount AC (runs easily on a Honda EU2200 (included) and rear AC attached to compressor for use while driving.
  • Fully tiled wet bath with Thetford cassette toilet and shower. LED lights. Nautilus shower door
  • Access to outdoor shower, outdoor 120v outlet and 1700psi pressure washer
  • Full width rear doors with MorRyde detachable steps, an antique Coke door pull and black diamond plate covering
  • Custom rear sofa: folds into wall, into couch, then into a bed
  • Custom bunk bed: hidden in the shiplap behind the sofa is a flip-up bunk. With the bunk raised a rolled steel plate is exposed underneath which allows you to display family/ trip photos
  • Custom aluminum Technocraft cabinet- mounted on rails, slides from side to side when using the bunk. Doors on both sides
  • Neptune waterproof laminate flooring over the aluminum diamond plate flooring.
  • 2" closed cell insulation throughout the rear box area. Dynamat applied under that, with complete coverage in the front area
  • 35" BFG E-rated tires. Method wheels on front axle. Powdercoated steel dual wheels in rear
  • All aluminum professionally powdercoated
  • Class IV hitch (hard to feel the trailer back there even when loaded with a Jeep)
  • Tongue and groove wood ceiling with dimmable LED lighting
  • Second row track mounted and removable seating from a Ford Transit. Sized to fit a bed seat.
  • John Guest plumbing throughout.
I'm sure there is more I'm not thinking about. ONLY reason I'm selling this is I've accepted a position in Colorado (could deliver/ drive it out there) and want to put the money towards a better house (happy wife/ happy life). This is a tough van to find- a low mileage 7.3 with full width doors that was never used as an ambulance... the RedCross paid $155k for these back in 2003. Its better now ;). I've spend MANY weekend over the past 1.5 years working on this truck. There are two things left to do for the van to be complete- finish the cabinets (it does come with a Dickinson Marine stove and a flush mount sink- both with hardwood cutting board inserts) and the transfer case has to be installed with the driveshafts. It also comes with the transfer case. Very minor things and an opportunity for the owner to have his or her own personal touch in the van. Asking $100k. Serious buyers only please.
e17.jpg
e1.jpg
e2.jpg
e3.jpg
e7.jpg
e18.jpg

Attachments

• e4.jpg
    e4.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 997
  • e6.jpg
    e6.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 997
  • e5.jpg
    e5.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,026
  • e9.jpg
    e9.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 968

KDB

Is the surfboard attached by sea suckers...or is that a different brand? Tx. Great looking rig

carnut1969

Yes, Sea Suckers!

I drove it to Colorado Springs after the cabinets were completed. It went straight to UJOR where the transfer case was hung and NEW driveshafts were installed. The quartz countertop should be ready in about a week. She’s nearly done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78