2004 Lexus GX470 - Lift, Expo Ready, Partner Stove/ARB Fridge - Arizona

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
****SOLD****

2004 Lexus GX470
• 4x4 w/ Center Locking Diff
• 5 New(ish) 255/80R17 Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX Tires
• 2.5 Radflo Uniball lift w Camburg UCA's and new OEM lower control arms -- Front
• OME Heavy Coil Springs- Rear
• Recent Maintenance: Synthetic Fluids in Diffs & T Case, Full Check-up at Camelback Toyota - Flushes, timing belt done before 100k
• 15/17 MPG

Return to stock- I have original rear airbag suspension (working) and OEM rims if buyer would like them. Currently has Tundra/Sequoia wheels of same size.

This is my wife's DD and has not been off-road, though, it is ready for it. We have purchased a (another) Landcruiser to drive outside of the country. This GX470 is in great condition, no accidents, and has only minor door dings from its previous life as a mall cruiser in Scottsdale. For those that are unaware, these have the same suspension as the Toyota 4Runner / FJ Cruiser. The GX470 has the same V8 as the ultra-reliable Toyota Landcruiser 100 or LX470, with the desirable 5 speed transmission. These engines will regularly go 300k miles before rebuild. Currently has approx. 125k

Expedition & camping ready:
• Ultragauge to monitor the ECM and engine
• Hexomat floor mats

Please text to schedule a drive in Scottsdale, AZ near Keirland. Please do not contact me to help sell the vehicle or other services. The camping gear/ fridge stove can be purchased separate from the vehicle. Clean Title and Carfax.
VIN: jtjbt20xx40065997

****SOLD****

Thanks for looking. Can drive/deliver within reason, with deposit.

00K0K_dhUa4y1AtZ0_600x450.jpg00h0h_gqRAuO1ohIh_600x450.jpg00J0J_9w5WySwgKyZ_600x450.jpg00n0n_3kipOJSgJzn_600x450.jpg00y0y_dZ8UqxBeyn0_600x450.jpg00707_5A4GkiLuHYD_600x450.jpg00t0t_c6OoJ6aE4rO_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
Skyjeep, the slide was made by SoCal teardrops and the mount was made by Sierra Expeditions. It uses the OEM seat bolt holes, so no additional holes in the body were necessary.

dennismc

Observer
Interested in the stove if you want to sell it separate from the vehicle, shipped to 95821. Thanks.

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
MTSN, details of recent maintenance were in the OP. Yes, 90k service and timing belt have been done. Full flushes (power steering, coolant, trans case, both differentials) with synthetics as well. Brakes are good.

Chaos

Observer
I'd be keen on buying the Fridge Slide, I'm also in Scottsdale...let me know if you'd separate it.

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
I'd be keen on buying the Fridge Slide, I'm also in Scottsdale...let me know if you'd separate it.

The Stove and Slide were sold yesterday. Thanks for the interest. If the new SUV buyer really wants the stove in there, I can order a new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism