2005 Ford E350 4x4 6.0PSD W/ Colorado Camper Van Pop Top Tent

VanMan71968

IMG_0298.jpg

$33,000 OBO

2005 Ford E350 4x4 w/ Colorado Camper Van’s penthouse electric pop top tent and sleeping bunk. Just over 88k original miles. Lots of upgrades. I have over $30k in receipts for upgrades and mods by CCV and UJOR, along with other receipts (which can be helpful in acquiring proper insurance coverage). It starts, runs, drives, rides, handles, and stops excellent. No issues. Ready to use as is or to build your personalized interior to complete the camper package. Rust free. Very minor normal wear/paint/body blemishes which should be visible in the photos. Clean title in my name and in hand. More details below.

• 6.0 Power stroke diesel engine w/ 88,000 original miles. I was told it was bulletproofed by the previous owner, however, the receipts I have only cover an EGR delete by UJOR regarding engine mods, and I have not tried to confirm other possible bulletproofing modifications.
  • No check engine lights – except for ABS which is always on due to something with the 4x4 conversion. This does not seem to affect braking. The brakes feel great.
  • Cold AC / Hot Heat
  • Less than 5k miles on TOYO Open Country R/T tires (35x12.50R18 - 10”wide wheels). Differentials are 4:10 gear ratio.
  • Brand new CCV spec Firgelli Automations pop top actuators arms
  • Brand new Warn premium locking hubs at both sides of the front axle
  • Fantastic fan and LED lights in pop top ceiling
  • 110 Watt solar panel with controller with standard 12V house battery. (3) batteries total.
  • Custom low profile roof rack by CCV
  • (2) Swivel seat brackets at front seats by CCV
  • Rear floor storage by CCV
  • Driver side rocker storage bin by CCV
  • De-Quigley-ed by UJOR with front/rear leaf springs for better road manners and overall handling. Very confident road handling.
  • UJOR - cross over steering
  • UJOR - front trac bar kit with custom plates
  • UJOR - Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks front/rear
  • UJOR - Brake Man brake upgrade
  • UJOR - EGR delete and turbo cleaning
  • UJOR – programmer
  • UJOR – axle dust seals
  • Scan gauge monitor
  • Pyrometer gauge added in dash
  • Pioneer Bluetooth touch screen stereo with high definition back up camera. Back up camera can be used as a full time monitor for better rear visibility.
  • Nice removable rear seat from a Ford Transit with seatbelts.
  • The bed bunk sections can be removed/stacked in the front to open up full length walk/stand space (see photos - rear bunk section is also removable/stackable.)
  • Custom rear bumper with full size matching spare tire/wheel and large dry storage box on swingouts with hinge stays. Bumper and swingouts are very heavy duty and well engineered. Also has storage inside bumper from passenger side access door.
  • Factory extendable tow mirrors
  • Keyless entry with two sets of keys and key fob remotes
Located in Royal, Arkansas

More photos available at on FB Marketplace at https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1399130394303026/

I’m happy to answer questions or provide more photos

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg
IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg
IMG_0985.jpg
IMG_0986.jpg
IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

Last edited:

VanMan71968

Can you stand up anywhere in the van when the tent is raised? Do you have a picture of that?
I don’t have a picture of that currently, but I’ll work on getting a picture. Yes - you can stand up anywhere behind the front seats. There is a fixed storage platform over the front seat area (with the top up). The bed bunk is three planks with matching dimension cushions. The rear plank is longer than the front two. They can be removed and stacked to allow walk room. Usually I stack the front two on the rear plank which only opens a portion of the full length for standing room, but they can all be stacked elsewhere - they probably could be stacked over the front seat area (I haven’t tried this I but don’t see why not).

VanMan71968

Can you stand up anywhere in the van when the tent is raised? Do you have a picture of that?
UPDATE: Sorry it took so long, but I have updated the listing with new photos of the interior showing how the bunk sections can be stacked in the front for full length standing room (the rear is also removable/stackable). I have also lowered the price. Thanks for your interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater