2006 Cherokee Chief Aluminum Double Jetski PWC Trailer (Triton LTWC2)

Amsoil Man

For sale today is a 2006 Cherokee ChiefPersonal Watercraft trailer.

The bunks and carpet where all replaced. I am listing the trailer for $550 Firm. This is the most aggressive price you will find for an Double Aluminum trailer, dont call me if your not comfortable with the price.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a time and date to see the trailer my Cell phone number is (407)-496-4938. I am curently unemployed and free every day of the week. Thanks for looking,
-Ben.

I am located in Orlando, Florida.

100_1940.jpg

100_1942.jpg

100_1944.jpg

Features of the 2006 Cherokee Personal Watercraft Trailer:

All welded aluminum frame

2" Coupler with Safety chains equipped with spring loaded clips and lock pin with wire hoop (#14508) for the coupler for added safety when hauling

Aluminum extrusions used throughout the trailer for strength, multiple functionality, and durability

Molded wire harness (no splices to fail) with protective braiding

Easily adjustable Deluxe Aluminum Quickslide™ Bow Post with non-marring bow rollers and winch covers

Stainless Steel Hardware

Axles are galvanized for better long-term protection from the elements.

Waterproof sealed lights with rubber grommets

Four cord rubber torsion axles for durability, smooth ride and independent suspension

Fully adjustable 72" bunks, adjust from side to side, front to back, and also change the bunk angles

Sure Lube® grease system delivers fresh grease to both inner and outer bearings for extending bearing life

Extra tiedown positions are located on the rear of trailer

Aluminum Walk Plank

Tough molded plastic fenders with frame supported side steps

Amsoil Man

Will consider a trade for a M416 Project, or as a partial trade + cash for your Jeep Sahara 1990-2003, Jeep Rio Grande, Or Jeep Willys 1946-1949

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven