2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (TJ) 8560 miles

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I

It just think it would have been grand from someone on the Forum to have picked it up.

Thanks,
Fred
Explorer 1
I know I was interested, but it was almost too clean to seriously consider. I know I would have used it hard and would have felt guilty about molesting such a nice clean example of an all too rare LJ.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Unlike you and the Navion expeariance , one untruth after another there mr. Rover trader . Besides like you the interested folks had to pull info out one piece at a time .
Mind your own dishonest business . I know it first hand from you.

Piece of work, my dishonest dealings on the Navion that you didn't buy, didn't put a deposit on, didn't look at- and I still have and enjoy monthly. Dishonest to decide to keep a vehicle, wow...

Happykamper

Explorer
Buddy I wanted to come get it. You would not answer phone , ignored messages . Would say one thing then the other. When asked about specifics you said after a few days sorry we're going to keep it. One month I tried to buy that rig. You evaded all specific questions would not return calls. Said one thing then said oh sorry no that wasn't right. Typical junk salesman. I kept everything you ever bothered to send . And when you would call you dodged questions etc.....
Glad I bought a newer roadtrek. Or I'd be stranded somewhere probably in one of your rust buckets.

Happykamper

Explorer
Apologies to the rest of the forum , myself nor Rovertrader should be having this conversation in public. For my part I apologize .
In thr future I will deal with these things privately .
Again sorry
Happy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven