2006 Quigley E350 4x4 6.0L Diesel 15 pass van!!!

fordfan

Ok, yes I'm new here and posting for sale adds already but a friend suggested to list my van on this site so here it is Plz don't hate!!! Anyways I have a 2006 Quigley 4x4 done on a 15 passenger van. It has a 6.0 diesel that has been bulitproofed. Has 2 new heads with ARP studs, new hpop and IPR, new turbo, egr delete, oil cooler was also replaced. Has 5 new wheels and tires, new frt brake calipers and brakes. I built the frt bumper and it is built as solid as anything u will ever find. It is designed in 2 pieces and is held on with 32 1/2" bolts!!! The bumper houses a M12000 warn winch. I bought this with big plans and I just do not have time to finish. Mechanically it is ready to go but could use some paint and body work. The van is overall solid but paint is flaking away around the wheel wells, drivers frt fender needs replaced which I have and has a few dings and stone chips. It only has 98k miles and I have the title in hand. Call or txt 814-598-2612 I can email pictures or txt pictures upon request. Thanks for looking

fordfan

The most important part I left out!!! Asking $21900. Also has 6 gauges to monitor engine and trans, 4" exhaust and a SCT tunner. This van is located in northwestern Pa zip code 16735. I can assist in shipping at buyers expence

Last edited:

fordfan

IMG_20140521_193108001.jpgIMG_20140625_063515978.jpg]

fordfan

Somebody needs to make an offer on this!!!!! I am thinning outy fleet and don't have time for all my toys!!!!

haven

Expedition Leader
EGR delete won't fly in California, probably will be a problem in other states. Do you have the original emissions control equipment?

fordfan

Yes I have the egr cooler and egr valve I will include I also have a modified egr cooler that still blocks the egr flow but it still physically is in place.

doug720

Expedition Leader
KA is a visual smog test only and the engine cover never comes off during inspection. "IF" the egr is not visible, non issue.

I drive an E350 diesel van daily.

GLWS

Doug

fordfan

I just listed this on eBay last nite as a 3 day auction with a starting bid of 10 grand and no reserve!!! Don't make me regret it!!!!!! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal