2007 Chaser Trailer by Adventure Trailers, Inc. for sale, $7500 OBO

BootDragger

-- SOLD --

For Sale by Original Owner, $7500 OBO.

Trailer is in Covina, California, one of many suburbs of Los Angeles. (This picture was not taken in Covina, for those wondering about the desert background.)

DSCN0967_r.JPG

The trailer is in outstanding condition, with one exception: The main cover hinge is out of position by about 1/4 inch. There is no loss of sealing properties, since the rubber seals are so large. However, I found that my preferred lock, a round one that resists cutting, would not properly fit into the locking area. Instead, I use 2 padlocks on the factory-installed latches. The trailer still locks securely even with this minor issue.

I have used the trailer for hauling photo equipment to various locations, and all of my mileage has been on paved roads. This Chaser trailer is designed for expedition or off-road use, and the 24 inches of ground clearance with the 15 inch All Terrain tires will serve you well on paved roads or challenging double-track trails anywhere you can drive.

Additional pictures are on Flickr. Be sure to read the comments below each picture for a full explanation.

If you don't live in the Los Angeles area, or do not wish to pick up the trailer yourself, I can help you arrange transport with UShip. I have hired drivers from this site twice and they have been outstanding in their service.

So, the trailer is being sold "as is, where is", with only the one defect described above. Everything else about the trailer functions as a new Chaser, and it looks pretty darn good as well.

Thanks for reading! Post here if you have any questions, so that everyone can see the dialogue. PM me for discussions about price.

Tom Perkins

Last edited:

BootDragger

Yep, the trailer has been sold. SoCal 80 is the proud owner of a nearly-new Chaser Trailer. It looks really nice behind his white Toyota Land Cruiser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy