2007 Rubicon Unlimited Overlander for Sale. 49.9K miles. 37s and 4.5" lift.

Scott Philbrook

Selling my 2007 Rubicon Unlimited (Overland Build)

Here it is on Ebay. All build details and 110 pictures in Ebay description.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Wrangl...tr=true&hash=item1a05f170d3&item=111768858835

$86K invested. 49.9K miles.

IMG_1584.jpg

adam88

Explorer
Wow nice build. Lots of work went into that. I laughed at the "49,990" miles. I've been there before... I had a truck I was trying to sell once with 95,000 miles. I kept driving it. I stopped at 99,997 miles, couldn't bring myself to push it over 100,000. Then a fairly serious buyer (or so I thought) came and test drove it and pushed it over 100,000, and didn't buy it... talk about ticked off :)

Scott Philbrook

Wow nice build. Lots of work went into that. I laughed at the "49,990" miles. I've been there before... I had a truck I was trying to sell once with 95,000 miles. I kept driving it. I stopped at 99,997 miles, couldn't bring myself to push it over 100,000. Then a fairly serious buyer (or so I thought) came and test drove it and pushed it over 100,000, and didn't buy it... talk about ticked off :)

Ha! Thanks Adam. I've put a lot of love into this ride. I'm sad to see it go. I want it to go to a good home. We shall see. To your point, I also was going to drive it about 30 minutes away for a good photo shoot for the ad, but I didn't want to tick it past 50K. LOL. We'll see what happens. It's getting some interest on Ebay.

haven

Expedition Leader
ExPo rules require an asking price and a description. Please take the 20 seconds it will take to copy the eBay ad and paste it here. Otherwise, I'll move the ad to the "seen on eBay" category. Thanks.

Scott Philbrook

Apologies. Just saw this. It's been listed a few times now. Asking price now dropped to $44.9K.

Here is description:

VIN - 1J8GA69127L154608

Most receipts and records provided.

1 Owner Car since new with only 49,990 primarily highway original miles

Outfitted for over-landing and camping with voracious rock crawling ability as well.

Magnuson Super-Charger Kit (installed less than 500 miles ago)

37” Nitto Trail Grappler Tires on AEV True Beadlock Pintler Wheels
These wheels allow you to air down for tough terrain with zero fear of breaking the bead and having the tire separate from the wheel.

AEV Nth Degree 4.5” Dual Sport RS Suspension Kit

Poison Spyder Black Powder Coated Internal Trail Cage

Poison Spyder JK Brawler Rockers with a step that does not lower ground clearance

Freshly done Black Powder Coated door hinges to mitigate manufacturer defections due to factory induced galvanic corrosions on the original hinges.

Advance Adapters Rubi-Crawler Auxiliary Gear Box

AEV Front Bumper with integrated Warn 9.5ti Thermometric Winch with overheat sensor and Wireless Controller

AEV Rear bumper with integrated 5 Gallon Grey-Water Storage

AEV 11 Gallon Auxiliary Gas Tank

Full Armor and Skid Plate Protection from front to back on Undercarriage

G2 Dana 44 Front Axle with 35 Spline Placer Axle Shafts - Less than 100 miles on it

Fox Racing 10 Way External Reservoir Adjustable Shocks - Less than 100 miles on them

AEV Heat Reduction Hood

Truck Light LED Headlights

All external lighting upgraded to LED

TWO Rigid 50” Light Bars on Gobi Ranger Rack

20” Rigid Light Bar on Front Bumper

AEV Snorkel

Raised Breather Lines for the front and rear axles as well as the transfer case

sPOD Fusebox Upgrade

National Luna Intelligent Solenoid Dual Battery System with LED in cabin monitor for battery levels and winching override.

60” Hi Lift First Responder Jack (doubles as jaws of life and come-along in emergencies)

Pull-Pal recovery system for use when no trees or rocks are available as a winch point.

Switchable Two Camera System integrated into rearview mirror for backing as well as peeking over steep inclines in the front from the cabin.

RAM Mount for in Cabin iPad complete with weatherproof bluetooth keyboard for navigation and internet use from the road.

Tuffy Lockable Center Console with Integrated Cobra CB

Tuffy Lockable Under Seat Storage for Driver's Seat

Tuffy Lockable Glove Compartment

Full Set of Best Top Half Doors

Custom Fabricated Cross Bars to securely mount the Maggiolina Tent

ARB Twin On Board Air Compressor with Air lines available to both sides of back seat cabin floor.

ARB Air Lockers front and rear.

Cook Partner Propane Camp Stove integrated in pull out drawer system.

ARB 50 QT Fridge/Freezer

ARB Heavy Duty Rear Differential Cover on the Original Rubicon Dana 44 Axle, which has been re-geared to 5.13 for the larger tires.

New Driveshafts and U-Joints to accommodate lift.

Two Drawer Storage System

LED Rock Lights on Under Carriage

LED Camp Lights on Rear of Roof Rack

Fiskar Axe and Shovel Mounted on Roof Rack (lockable)

Hannibal Safari Awning. Sets up in 5 minutes with no posts or anchor lines required so you can walk freely underneath without worrying about tripping. Tested by Overland Journal Magazine for ease of use and high winds.

Maggiolina AirTop Black Storm Medium Roof Top Tent (sets up in less than 3 minutes). Has never been slept in. Sleeps two adults and a child comfortably.

In Cabin red lens navigation light on bendable shaft for map reading at night.

Brunton Lighted Marine Compass Mounted to Dash for when all of your tech fails you and you need to know which way is North.

Although the soft top is pictured, a hard top is Available that has been mostly in storage since the Jeep was new, but it is in a garage on the east coast in Bucks County, PA. Buyer must handle shipping or pick-up and would have to be at a time that is convenient for me or a contact to arrange pickup. Ask me for more details. There is also a brand new unused full soft-top at this same location which I'm happy to throw in.

Also happy to include 2 door dollies to hold the doors when you take them off. I have hinge mountable mirrors too so you won't get pulled over with the doors off.

Buyer must pick up or arrange shipping. Cash or Certified Bank Check Only.

Known Current Minor Issues - The New Magnaflow Exhaust system melted the rubber connector line between the two water tanks in the rear bumper and needs to be replaced or repaired with a new joint.

The Drake Hood Tie Downs should be replaced due to age. They function fine and are perfectly safe however.

The Key Fob sometimes requires pressing a few times to get doors besides the driver's to unlock.

There is some surface rust on the seam of the AEV Front Bumper. It is an AEV manufacturing flaw. Repair Kit recently provided by them and included. I'm happy to discuss how I would approach dealing with this repair.

One of the two straps that holds the back soft top window when it's rolled up is broken. I use a bungee cord. (Reminder I have a brand new soft top and nearly new hard top on the east coast that is available if you can pick it up.)

103 Pictures here - https://goo.gl/photos/jmQBYvSChQnacu4X9

Last edited:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
The Key Fob sometimes requires pressing a few times to get doors besides the driver’s to unlock.

But it's a Jeep.... Something about remote power door locks just seems so weird!

Sorry, beautiful rig. GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal