2008 Adventure Trailers (AT) - Horizon Expedition Trailer

Pinnacle

I hate having to part with my AT Horizon trailer - It has been a great friend! I love it and I know you will too! Trailer is in excellent condition and has been garaged and taken very good care of. This trailer will go anywhere your rig can go! The AT Horizon trailer is the premier overland trailer and are very hard to come by (for a good reason!)

Heavy duty 14 gauge steel laser cut chassis, powder coated corrosion protection
2" receiver and 2" rear accessory/recover receiver for accessories (bike rack, etc.)
Stainless steel hinges and latches throughout
CVT RTT - great condition
Slide out Partner high output two burner stove with on board 2.5 gallon propane bottle
Built in cutting board on kitchen side
19 gallon on board BPA-free food grade plastic water tank with manual pump system and faucet
Removable sink that stores in cabinet
Deep cycle battery and inverter and shore power charger that charges battery while towing
Auxiliary 12 volt wiring
Steel powder coated nose box
Dual NATO fuel can locking mount with cans
Electric braked axles with breakaway system
Newer BF Cooper tires
Awesome Fiama35 awning which raises and extends out to cover the kitchen area and is fully self supporting, contained in aluminum snap shut case
Rear refrigerator slide out (refrigerator not included) with 12 volt electric hook up
Interior cargo tie down points
Included stabilizer pylons
Lock and roll multi-axis coupler off road hitch which allows for full articulation on the trail, while towing the trailer smoothly
Tons of storage room inside the box
Gas strut assisted cargo lid that can be opened and closed with the RTT up or down

Summer is almost here and this trailer is ready to roll for you to start your own adventures!

Trailer is located in Northern California. Asking $11,000. I purchased this trailer in 2016 and wanted it so bad I drove to St. Louis to pick it up!! Let me know what your questions are!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 476
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 472
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 458
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg