2008 Ford E350 V10 4WD

Jsweezy

Explorer
Hello,

I need to sell my recently MG Metalworks converted E350. Its a v10 with 123k+ miles (its my DD) and the only reason I am selling is so I can get a different van with windows. The only current issue with the van is that the exhaust is up against a heat shield at one point and needs to be adjusted. If no-one buys it soon I will eventually get to it, but it drives just fine as is, so I am in no hurry.

I am asking 26k OBO.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/5927746347.html

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Josh

Last edited:

Jsweezy

Explorer
Here is a couple pictures for people that dont want to click on the link...

IMG_0619.jpg
IMG_0620.jpg
IMG_1946.jpg
IMG_1973.jpg

The attached images are old wheels that are no longer on the van.

Attachments

• IMG_1603.jpg
    IMG_1603.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 554
  • IMG_1715.jpg
    IMG_1715.jpg
    521.2 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:

Jsweezy

Explorer
OH and a huge thing that may steer people away...

The hula girl is no longer on the center console.

But seriously, other than the Exhaust this thing is ready to go. The only other minor fix that could be addressed is the passenger side mirror is finicky to adjust but I set it once and haven't touched it since.

I am staying firm at 28k for another month and then if no-one buys it I will be saving to slap some big windows on.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Another bump in the process, and maybe some kind of dumb question but, wouldn't it be easier to just put windows in it?

Jsweezy

Explorer
Nope not dumb at all and everyone that looks at it asks me the same thing. There are a couple reasons I don't want to do that, first is because I never saw this as a window van when I was building it and I would hate to make it into one because it looks good the way it is. Second is because I have found I'm using the van like I used my old truck so the back will be as bare as it can get but I still need interior which brings me to my third point. If I put windows in this van then I also have to get the interior done and if I just sell this one and buy a window van then I'd have the interior and all I would have to do is pull the rear 3 seats and I am done.

The 4wd part is easy enough for me to convert another van and the conversion kits aren't going anywhere, but window vans are a limited supply at this point. Narrow that search to 2005 and newer v10 with a slider and hopefully low miles and it gets even more limited.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Nope not dumb at all and everyone that looks at it asks me the same thing. There are a couple reasons I don't want to do that, first is because I never saw this as a window van when I was building it and I would hate to make it into one because it looks good the way it is. Second is because I have found I'm using the van like I used my old truck so the back will be as bare as it can get but I still need interior which brings me to my third point. If I put windows in this van then I also have to get the interior done and if I just sell this one and buy a window van then I'd have the interior and all I would have to do is pull the rear 3 seats and I am done.

The 4wd part is easy enough for me to convert another van and the conversion kits aren't going anywhere, but window vans are a limited supply at this point. Narrow that search to 2005 and newer v10 with a slider and hopefully low miles and it gets even more limited.

Ok that makes quite a bit more sense. I thought it was just an issue of the windows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk