2008 FWC Kestrel model

HappyCamperPDX

Selling our 2008 Four Wheel Camper, Kestrel model. The Kestrel is identical to the Hawk, but about 3" shorter head height due to being built for Toyota Tundras with bed rails 3" shorter than standard full-size trucks. (6'2" owner stands comfortably inside, FYI). We use it on a Tundra so there is no modification to the bottom, but owners of other truck models can use the extra 3" underneath to build custom storage solutions or just use pallets to raise it to the correct height in your truck bed.

Located in Portland, OR. Asking $10,000 based on light use, great condition of exterior & interior, and the few other ads I've found, but open to reasonable offers from serious buyers. I've attached a couple of photos, but please see the CL add for complete description and many more photos. https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/rvs/6905628611.html

Thanks for checking it out. I probably won't respond to generic questions about the model that are easy to answer with a quick google search, so please do your research and make sure it will fit your vehicle before responding. Happy to answer questions about our experience with the camper & any features that aren't clear from the craigslist ad.

Attachments

• IMG_5614.JPG
    IMG_5614.JPG
    253.3 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_5609.JPG
    IMG_5609.JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_5618.JPG
    IMG_5618.JPG
    290.3 KB · Views: 351

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
You might also want to cross post this sale on the WTW Gear Exchange, if you haven’t already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven