2008 Phoenix Pop Up Camper-$4500 Los Angeles

1000rwhp

Up for sale is a Phoenix Pop up camper made for a short bed fullsized pickup. It was built late 2007 and first sold in 2008. I had it on a 2006 Dodge Ram Quadcab shortbed. It has pretty much everything besides a bathroom. Sink, 3 burners, fridge, water heater, water pump, heavy duty heater, outdoor shower, mirror, closet, 5 gallon propane tank, underbed storage, underseat storage, scissor step,. The top bunk is a fullsized queen and the nook can arranged into a twin. Overall it's in pretty nice shape and offers more space than many other short bed campers. There was a leak in the roof which resulted in some stains and light warping of the interior roof panel. The base plate for the table broke and I have yet to source a new one. One of the handles on the drain spigot snapped off. Some of the graphics have worn off and there's a little bit of delamination towards the front right. I'm selling it because some jabroni smashed into the back of my truck n totaled it :( ....it was a diesel 4x4 6 speed manual with a carli dominator kit too....and I just bought a GX470 (kdss goodness), so I don't really have a use for it anymore. I'm asking $4500 which I feel is a pretty good deal for whoever picks this up, what do you guys think?

IMAG0225.jpg
IMAG0226.jpg
IMAG0227.jpg
IMAG0229.jpg
IMAG0232.jpg
IMAG0233.jpg
IMAG0234.jpg
IMAG0235.jpg
IMAG0236.jpg
IMAG0237.jpg

1000rwhp

The recently deceased dodge
IMAG0097.jpg
the new ride
IMAG0210.jpg

I also want to note that the jack brackets shown were custom made so the feet of the jacks could clear the dodge's 12.5in wide tires. The originals will be included at no cost as well as a 5 gallon propane tank.

jason77

Adventurer
Can you show where the delamination has occurred? Has the leak issue been resolved, or is it an ongoing problem?

lzpup

Observer
nice shell. Can I ask you what you thought about the dominator kit, do you still get good use out of it with a camper on the truck , or is it more for when you pull the shell off?

ibookg497

Nice rig! We had a 1994 version of the same model camper, amazing how little the design has changed over the years. These are pretty good campers, ours was in way worse condition when we got it then yours is but it was really reliable.

Here's what they look like on a '01 F-250
Good luck with the sale!!!

ipod pics 001.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77