2010 F250 Reg Cab Short bed: BUILD

fnoff

I'm gonna try to make the intro to this build thread short but I may get carried away writing this. I just turned 23 and graduated with my bachelors in mechanical engineering last may. I just recently got into overlanding so I figured I would make a thread since I like to keep the forums alive. I bought a 2010 F250 regular cab long bed 5.4 truck with low miles for a good deal since I needed a daily... Anyways that turned into a short bed conversion that I did in my garage. Long story short I'm gonna try to document my trips and builds as I go in order to save my memory and hopefully learn a thing or two. I live in Ohio right now near Cleveland so anywhere decent I feel like is atleast 4-6 hours away which isn't terrible. If anyone wants anymore information on the shortbed conversion feel free to ask because I'm leaving out a lot of pictures specifically building the gas tank.. When I shortened the frame I took 16 inches out, step cut the frame, plated the inside and then boxed it for about 10 inches as well. Hopefully all these pictures work

I've also got this ARE cap ($25 CL dollar score) that I run in the winter that I would like to convert into a camper of some sort. I've got a fab four front bumper too that I might slim up a little bit since I don't like how big it is.

fnoff

And not that anyone cares but heres the real money pit my 91 dodge, p pump 12 valve, nv4500, dana 80 disc brake truck I've been building since I was like 16

Kingsize24

Very nice! I look forward to the progress. I like how you kept it nice and simple. It has a very rugged, stone hard look to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman