2011 4Runner Trail Edition with KDSS **sold**

huntsonora

Explorer
http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/4322740583.html

I will get pictures up tomorrow

2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition magnetic grey with KDSS. 64,000 miles. Only option this Trail Edition does not have is navigation. We bought it slightly used from Toyota and it is Toyota Certified. We also upgraded our 100,000 mile warranty to cover just about everything for 100,000 miles. We LOVE this vehicle and would never sell it if it were not for an expanding family. We have had it serviced at Toyota on every oil change and only use synthetic oil. You can call or text me at (nine seven zero) two two seven-4222 or email me through this ad. I will edit to add pictures as soon as it warms up and I can take a couple

Last edited:

huntsonora

Explorer
I would also consider a trade for a crew cab truck. Obviously the difference to be made up in cash by either party depending on the vehicles involved but I am only selling to get a little more room for the family. If it doesn't sell I will be in the market for roof storage and will keep the 4Runner for a long time as I really do love it. Hard to beat the mileage in these vehicles!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333