2011 WK2 Overland build - Bumper build mule

mmrocek

Observer
So I'm in the process of building up a 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland. I can go into detail about why but the basics are - comfort, hemi, quadralift/quadratrac II, comfort and hemi. hehe. Anyways, the problem I run into is aftermarket support. I went to Sema and spoke to a bunch of manufacturers whom all said "soon." Looks like all the good bumpers are in Australia where it's already a super popular overland vehicle. Well that is about to change because I was made an offer to have my vehicle used as a mule for creating a front and rear bumper by a very reputable company that specializes in jeep bumpers.

Here is my question: Has anyone ever had their vehicle used as a Mule before? I am writing up a contract and would like to know if anyone already has one they used. I trust the company and am not really worried, but better be safe than sorry. Any help/ideas are appreciated.

Here is a photo with my other jeep in the background:
2015-02-15-09.34.04.jpg

drcoopster

Adventurer
:coffee:

ARB makes a good front bumper (albeit a bit bulky) but I'm really interested in a rear bumper with a swing-out tire carrier that retains the OEM trailer hitch (or replaces it with something equivalently strong, because I use it for a motorcycle carrier).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater