2012 Jeep Jeep Unlimited Rubicon outstanding build!!

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Thanks for the complements my wife calls the jeep our third child since I baby it so much lol. I have had some interest but nothing solid yet. Hoping it goes to a good home. Love the Comanche too those are sweet keeps and you nailed the color. Crush on black is my favorite look!

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
I just noticed I left this picture out the jeep has a fold down table installed on the tailgate, items attached to the tailgate will not be included.
image.jpg

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
Coupla comments/questions:

The Nemesis Billy Armor body armor protection looks good. Didn't notice the rock sliders on your list - which company's sliders are they?

You put the AEV 4.5" lift on it and you're running 37's - which is my goal but I want to keep my factory fenders. Did you replace your factory fenders out of necessity (4.5" lift and 37" tires) or simply because you wanted to?

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
The billy rocker kit is by Nemesis the kit includes everything to protect the sides of the jeep. I had the outer portion of the kit professionaly Line-X because I knew that is the worst area for rock chips and the powered coat would not hold up.
I did not have to do the flares, I would say there is adequate room for the 37s but I wanted to open up the wheel wells and give myself that security and protection on the sides.

Good luck on your build
Corey

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
For some reason I am having issues with my inbox for my private messages so any and all questions please email
4darocksjk@gmail.com

Thanks
Honuboy and cobound I could see you sent me a message but I can't open the message so please email.

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Ok I want to sell this so I will put this out there, I can do 40,000$ that's my bottom.
Here are some pictures. These were prior to the new fenders and the new bumper but some cool shots from the golden crack in Moab.
image.jpgimage.jpg

PyratM

I'll be in touch. I am trying to finalize the deal on my built Rubicon and should know more in the next few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal