2012 Rubicon Unlimited Bolt-ons

just eric

Adventurer
Sold the Rubi and have a few things left in inventory. Items are located in Seattle, WA. All items removed from 2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited.

* SOLD sPOD -2012 - 2014 JK model 6 Switch System with double light (back lit) OTRATTW switches & Source System with sPOD carry bag. Custom switches are amber and green. $350 shipped to lower 48.
* ***SOLD*** Trek Armor Seat Covers - Tan, 4door, approximately 1 year old, very good condition. Can email additional photos. $325 shipped to lower 48.
* ***SOLD*** MORE drivers side dead pedal. Like new condition. $35 bucks shipped to lower 48.
* Garmin Streetpilot 7200 with sd card. $130 shipped to lower 48.
* SOLD Lightforce Striker 170s (x2) - Yellow combo filters, clear filters, partial harness. $125 shipped to lower 48.
* PENDING Dually D2 (x2) - Driving pattern, with BDF lower A-pillar mounts and harness. $275 shipped to lower 48.

IMG_2363.jpgIMG_2367.jpgIMG_2372.jpg

Last edited:

just eric

Adventurer
Sorry Mowgli, the dead pedal is sold. I'd have to say it was the second best mod I made to the JK but you wouldn't believe (cor can I) the number of inquiries I've received on the dead pedal.

I updated the inventory and prices to reflect the current status of my parts.

just eric

Adventurer
Having an automatic, it just felt like something was missing wwithout it there. My foot and leg were always uncomfortable while driving without the dead pedal to rest my foot on. Maybe I've grown fussy in my old age but I couldn't imagine driving a jeep (or any truck for that matter) without one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk