IMG_4008

IMG_4009

IMG_4010

IMG_4179

DESCRIPTION CONTINUED IN NEXT POST....

Last edited:

LooseNut

....CONTINUED

I am the original owner/purchaser (one owner truck). Mechanically, the truck is in exceptionally good condition having never needed a single repair outside of maintenance since purchase. The interior is 100% factory stock and in great condition. I do not smoke and the truck has never been smoked in. My family and I used the truck and it's upgrades for light camping/touring in 2019. The truck has never been abused or "off roaded". The few times it's seen 4WD were on maintained trails leading to campsites. I am selling it to purchase a larger truck or switch to a trailer setup... as my family has recently grown by one carseat riding member.

Cosmetics:
The truck has never been in a single accident with exception to getting a small dent by a shopping cart in the rear passenger door a few weeks after I purchased the truck (repaired shortly thereafter). The truck has one dent on the end of the hood by the headlight (see photos). It has a small ding on the rear passenger quarter panel directly above the tail light. It has a light (not paint deep) scratch on the tailgate and another on the driver rear quarter panel (see photos). The paint on the hood and roof are showing signs of fading (at least in the clear coat). It will also have various light chips and scratches due to age/milage (not worthy of photographing). The headlights are fogged over like most Tacomas of its age. It was not garaged during its first 4 years but garaged thereafter once I moved into my home with a garage. The interior is in great condition with very little wear to even the front seat from getting in and out (see photo). I have not done a SINGLE change to the interior of the truck.

Maintenance:
I have changed the oil every 5000 mile with Mobile 1 Full Synthetic and OEM Toyota Oil Filters. I have also had the front end, rear end and transfer case fluids changed approximately every 20K-25K miles by the Toyota Dealership and a few lube shops in between. Within the last 5K miles, the truck has had its front, rear and transfer case fluids flushed / changed at the Toyota dealership. The transmission has been flushed/changed by the Toyota Dealership. It has had a full tune-up and fuel injector cleaning by the Toyota Dealership. The new tires have been recently rotated and aligned by the Toyota Dealership. The front brakes have just been done with Brembo rotors and OEM Toyota Ceramic Pads.

Recently Purchased Parts:
In 2019, I purpose built the truck for touring/camping. The suspension now rides comparable to a new 4runner (I own a 2019 TRD Off Road), especially when carrying some weight in the bed. The above combination provided approximately a 2" lift in the front with 3" lift in the rear (maintaining the factory rake). The cage was custom fabricated by Bay Area Metal Fab in California (approx $2K with freight + a 6 mo wait). It is designed to hold a Roof Top Tent on top (see photo) and carry accessories on the sides all while maintaining full use of the bed. The BAMF cage mounts to the frame via the bed mounting bolts. I've also upgraded the truck's battery to a X2Power Group 27 AGM Deep Cycle Battery (roughly $400).

Tires: New ******** Cepek Fun Country II ($1000 Installed)
Shocks: Front Bilstein 6112 with Bilstein Coils / Rear Bilstein 5160 w/ remote reservoirs // Rear Leaf Springs: OME Dakar "Heavy Duty" Leaf Packs ($2K)
Bed Cage: Bay Area Metal Fab ($2K with freight + a 6 mo wait)
Battery: X2Power Group 27 AGM Deep Cycle Battery ($400 w/ 4year warranty)
Electrical: Bussmann RTMR Fuse/Relay Panel and wiring ($1000 approx)
Mud Flaps: RockBlokz Front/Rear
Headlight Bulbs: New OEM
Brakes: New Front Brembo Rotors/ OEM Ceramic Brake Pads
Oil Change as of 110,000
New Cabin Air Filter: OEM
New Windshield

I have tried to describe the truck as accurately as possible. But, I would like anyone serious about purchasing this truck to come inspect and drive in person before purchasing.

My price reflects the market value of the truck based on its condition, recently performed maintenance and parts upgrades. While I do not expect to be fully compensated for the maintenance and parts upgrades above the market value, there is absolutely value in them as you all well know.... and priced more than fair accordingly.

Hit me up if you have any questions or would like me take and post additional photos.

Best regards,
Braden

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven