2013 Ram 2500 Cummins 4x4 Crew Cab Excellent Condition No Accidents

Fortun3

Selling my excellent condition 2013 Ram Crew Cab 4x4 SLT. It is super clean with 89k miles and has been very well cared. this is the popular SLT model with options like power everything (power windows, power door locks, cruise control, ac, power sliding rear glass, tilt, keyless entry, automatic transmission, electronic 4wd, tow package, trailer brake controller, bedliner, etc etc). You can tell from pics this is not an abused work truck but my personal daily driver. I am the second owner and bought it when it had 60k miles. I wanted a cummins in case I needed to tow my toys but thats maybe only a few times a year in a light trailer. It's mainly used for commuting to work so doesn't make sense to have this heavy duty of a truck any more. Lots of nice upgrades like new Asfir winch mount front bumper, custom bull bar and CREE Led Light Bar and Asfir aluminum side steps, and new oem flares. Tires are 37"x12.5"x17" BFG All Terrains on 17x9 Aluminum Wheels with a 3" lift. Over $5k in mods alone.

Have always kept up with maintenance and it's always been reliable. Recent service in the last year includes EGR cleaning, brakes, both batteries, fuel filter change. I believe powertrain warranty is good till 100k miles so I have kept the mechanicals stock (tuner and EGR/DPF delete would really wake up the performance but I didn't want to void the warranty). I take great pride in ownership so truck is always kept clean (I pay for unlimited full service wash and detailing at Cobblestone) so it's washed at least twice a month. There are only some minor scratches here and there that aren't noticeable until up close. My long term plan was to have a nice full size 4x4 expo vehicle but I haven't had time to go camping even once in this truck. I have a small auto loan balance left from U.S. Bank so we can do the deal at the bank to transfer the title. Please look at what comparable Cummins Ram sell for. I priced it very well for condition/upgrades and just dropped the price so it is firm.

SOLD

Last edited:

Fortun3

Lots of interest but still available. Please don't send offers less then $33k. I'm not desperate to sell. Please look at comparable conditioned/equipped Cummins Ram before sending low ball offers.

Fortun3

The lift was the only upgrade done by the previous owner. It's a leveling kit that includes front coil spacers and rear blocks. Shocks and rest of the suspension is still stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman