2015 AT Overland Flatbed Motorcycle Trailer

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
AT Overland Flatbed
2015 Adventure TB7
VIN: 1A9FU1515FP653367

I’m changing up my gear line-up, so have decided to part with my beloved AT Overland Flatbed Moto trailer.

Only a small handful of these were built by Mario at AT Overland between 2012-2015, so they are extremely hard to find.

• 2″ x 3″ fully-boxed / 1/8″-wall, steel frame
  • Patented “TASS” Airbag suspension w/ adjustable Shocks
  • Lockable Nose Box
  • 2 x 5 gallon military spec gas cans w/ mounts and locks
  • Fully adjustable toe and camber
  • 1750 lb independent spindles
  • Fully articulating hitch
  • Fondmetal Evo Crose wheels
  • New Backcountry AT/2 33” MT tires
  • Tire covers
    IMG_1316.jpg
On top is a Fiberthane composite deck, coated with a flexible yet durable spray-on p-tex urethane coating, and a full perimeter tie-down system with aircraft aluminum track and 3 x 6,000lb rated aircraft anchor points.

This trailer was designed to haul 2 full-size 1200+ cc Adventure bikes, and due to it’s suspension design, you can mob down heavily corrugated roads at full speed and the bikes you are hauling just seem to float,
This trailer is in great condition. Located in Sacramento.

Asking $7,500
Call or text Brett 916-four nine six-0648

Last edited:

BDRXO

For some reason I'm getting an error when trying to post more pics, so if you are interested and want more detailed pics, PM me and I'll send them to you

BDRXO

I would consider trades + / - cash for an enclosed trailer to haul track bikes or an off road camper trailer

jagarcia89

Based on the plate I’m assuming you are somewhere in California? I’m looking for something like this, and I currently have my 20ft Colorado trailers listed for sale locally but I just moved back to Michigan.

How does it tow at freeway speeds? Maybe I can do a road trip back west this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
350a0ca24e3b713dee9958256958c8e3.jpg

BDRXO

Yep, in Sacramento. Trailer tows beautifully...you don't know it's there. What's the scoop on this trailer of yours? Send me a link? I'm looking for an enclosed trailer for track days

jagarcia89

Yep, in Sacramento. Trailer tows beautifully...you don't know it's there. What's the scoop on this trailer of yours? Send me a link? I'm looking for an enclosed trailer for track days
It's only listed on Facebook. Was not eager to sell it, but won't have time to do the build I want on it for a while so I figured I'd list it and free up the $$ while I look for something I can haul my moto with behind my existing truck camper https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1498956127372593/

BDRXO

Bed dimensions are 50.5" W x 110" L measured between the inside of the aircraft track (so not counting the surface areas in front & behind the fenders or the nose box and storage area behind the nose box
AT deck.jpg

yfarm

Observer
Can you post a picture of the load rating plate. You mentioned each spindle is rated for 1750 so can I assume the gvw is 3500 lbs. Please provide the max width as well as the max length at the point of narrowing at the front. Also the height above the deck of the fenders. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad