2015 Tacoma TRD Pro Question

RBishop

I am confused about the 2015 TRD Pro model. I was under the impression that production would be limited and that the only colors were Red, Black & White. A couple of dealers have what they are calling TRD Pros on ebay that are confusing me. One is gray with no TRD Pro decals on the bed, but badged Pro. The other one is white with a 6 speed manual transmission. I didn't think you could get a manual tranny in a double cab Tacoma TRD Pro? Very confusing. And the pricing on both aren't what I expected either. Maybe I have missed something on this particular model.

KK6POV

Adventurer
check out Tacomaworld.com that is where many of the "experts" hang out specifically to discuss tacomas. I would be VERY VERY cautious in buying an ebay truck.

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
I thought the Pro was going to be made in orange, black and white. But I have no reason to know that without a doubt.

Mrknowitall

Adventurer
The White one with a MT doesn't throw any flags though. Toyota'll let you build it that way on their site.
Of the 4 trucks that come up under Tacoma TRD Pro on ebay, one is an old Baja TX Pro, two look legit, and one is a plain TRD Off road w/ wome ugly wheels and stoopid step bars.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazpete

Members online