2017 JEEP WRANGLER PICKUP TRUCK....probably....possibly...maybe...

Frank

Explorer
Did you come across any discount on the 16 due to an upcoming new model? I suspect a lot of Jeep buyers are unaware of the upcoming model change so it might not play any role in negotiations.

There won't be any significant discounts until the new model is sitting next to the old model on the sales lot. -just my opinion

Has anyone gathered if this Jeep Truck will be a 2017 model available late 2016, or 2017 means 2017? With this vehicle being so close to being on the road, I can't believe spy shots haven't surfaced yet.

Frank

Explorer
Not a big fan of jeeps but I really dig how this one looks, especially the bed, sorta like a Humvee imo.

To my understanding, no real images of the vehicle have surfaced. The media is using AEV or other Jeep concept vehicles for images...

bdp1978

Adventurer
There won't be any significant discounts until the new model is sitting next to the old model on the sales lot. -just my opinion

Has anyone gathered if this Jeep Truck will be a 2017 model available late 2016, or 2017 means 2017? With this vehicle being so close to being on the road, I can't believe spy shots haven't surfaced yet.

They said it wont be going into production until late '17...so earliest we will see it on lots would be early '18.

Man, Jeep pickup and the 2020 Ford Bronco both finally confirmed!!!! Gonna be a crazy few years coming up!!!

GetOutThere

Adventurer
http://gearheads.org/2020-ford-bronco-is-confirmed-and-usa-ranger/

You can find it in a bunch of different articles. UAW deal was done on Nov. 15th.....and no, this isnt the April Fools that goes around every year!

That's not a confirmation... if you dig deeper you will find that it's simply an investment into the plant, with retooling for a new product in 2018, which is ASSUMED by some automotive press to be the NA Ford Ranger, followed by the Bronco on the same platform.

There is no confirmation. It's simply automotive "journalists" doing what they do best. Speculating and extrapolating meaninglessly on small tidbits of information.

gfiero

Adventurer
It would be nice if the truck had some of the Campagnolo DNA in them if it is built be Fiat, (Fiat's 4x4 series of Trucks, small medium and large). Fiat could do it right, I've seen some of these monsters in action, if they want to. Only time will tell. I just pray it is not like my 124 Sypder where fiat ment 'Fix It Again Tony'....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater