2017 JKU uConnect Issues

denverjeep

Folks -- I searched the forums for anyone having uConnect issues and couldn't find one so I'll give this a try.

I've updated my iPhone to iOS 12.1 and now the bluetooth is not syncing. The uConnect software is up to date, I've reset my phone, I've yelled at it, reset the bluetooth connections and have done everything I can think of short of just giving up.

Is anyone else having this issue with the new iOS update? The Apple forums are also at a loss and it's obviously an Apple issue. Thanks!

Not what you want to hear, but my wife and I have had no issues in my Jeep (16 JKU w/base 130 radio) or hers (15 Grand Limited). We both have the iPhone XS with iOS 12.1

denverjeep

Thanks! No, not what I really wanted hear but at least I'm pretty certain it's my phone now. I'm going to see if I can find someone with a newer version of the iPhone -- I'm having issues syncing my 7 Plus. :confused:

Last edited:

denverjeep

Figured it out. Pulled the fuse, which effectively reset the stereo, and walked through the uConnect menu to re-sync phone. Bluetooth streaming music is back in my life. ✌️?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater