2018 Ram 3500 Expedition Family Adventure Vehicle

UglyViking

Haha, I just meant "what do you use the laptop for as part of your travels that you have it hard mounted up there". Sounds like it's literally just a general purpose laptop, which is cool, I was just curious if you had an interesting use case for it.

Kingsize24

Just convenient. It doesn't stay like that. Only when I take long trips. Otherwise it slips out and becomes a very convenient paper towel roll holder. 🤣🤣🤣

Kingsize24

Just joining this post… hallmark people are amazing. I have a Milner. Great camper. I love the front dinette. Wish mine had that. Congrats

Thanks, and agreed! They have been great to us, and we are in love with the front dinette as well. When we saw the Victor, we knew immediately that was the one for us. Will be nice to sit up front when there is bad weather or the bugs are bad, etc.

Kingsize24

You all going to camp a night in COnwith camper?

Yes. Will be camping in it all the way back. Taking the long route. Colorado, NM, Texas, and hitting some nice area's as I travel. Then once home, I'll finish outfitting it with everything, then it will be a big push to tidy up and completely finish and paint the trailer.

Kingsize24

I actually may try and hit that. It's only about 50 miles from the route I was looking at taking on the way back anyway. Thanks for the suggestion. 👍

Kingsize24

I brought the trailer out to work on it a bit, as well as once I get back from picking up the Hallmark. Will be a BIG push to fully finish the interior of that trailer before Spring break. Then I'll be ripping the exterior stuff off to paint it all in a matching white.

Other than that, the truck is now completely ready to head up to Hallmark in 5 days, minus an alignment being done tomorrow. This will be the last look of the truck before it has the Victor on its back. Very exciting point in our family's adventure touring.

20240127_140350.jpg
20240127_162634.jpg
20240127_162655.jpg20240127_162737.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner