2018 Turtle back expedition loaded W/Alucab Tent

ecexpedition

Hello! Apologies for missing your messages! Yes the trailer is available. However, the tent is no longer with the trailer. I also took the trailer out last month and when I turned the water pump on, something behind the water heater began leaking. Luckily, there is a ******** off to the water heater and it bypasses it completely. Allowing you to still use running water. I have not dug deep enough to find what happened. Turtleback told me that since the water system (sink, pump and water heater) are dometic, any RV and camper center can service it. Would you still be interested? At a lower price of course. 22k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blkbtty007

Hello! Apologies for missing your messages! Yes the trailer is available. However, the tent is no longer with the trailer. I also took the trailer out last month and when I turned the water pump on, something behind the water heater began leaking. Luckily, there is a ******** off to the water heater and it bypasses it completely. Allowing you to still use running water. I have not dug deep enough to find what happened. Turtleback told me that since the water system (sink, pump and water heater) are dometic, any RV and camper center can service it. Would you still be interested? At a lower price of course. 22k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You okay if we talk by email? I messaged you my email address.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havanother