2019 CRUX 1610 with HotTap hot water!

Short4Law

any chance in being able to remove the tent and add my own?

For sure, I’ve seen a couple people do it, but only because they’ve broke theirswas and some type of way. Not sure why you want want to do you want to if you don’t need to. ??‍♂️

tullydog

I put Bundutec on top of mine and couldn’t be happier. They pull great at 75mph on the freeway and will blast down washboard roads and not break eggs in the fridge. I did not break my tent I planned on swapping the tent before I purchased it. Sold the tent for $1,500 in two days, built a new rack and installed the bundi. I’m surprised to see this still here. I understand it’s not a patriot camper but it’s 1/4 the price for 3/4 of the unit. The unit is not complicated and can easily be worked on by anyone.

Short4Law

For sure! Great little units. Easy to add too as well. I even found a 12V AC system I was eyeing for a minute. Lol.

tdog69

Watching a couple videos now, I don't know much about Crux, I have been looking at Black or Opus, but most are on back order and quite a bit more. So I might be very interested in this, I am about 12 hours north of you.

Short4Law

Watching a couple videos now, I don't know much about Crux, I have been looking at Black or Opus, but most are on back order and quite a bit more. So I might be very interested in this, I am about 12 hours north of you.

Sure man, they’re all relatively similar in a lot of ways.
The big difference I liked about the 1610 is the overall tent size when it’s completely open. It’s HUGE!
Feel free to shoot me a message as well, I can give you a video walk around or something if you want.

Last edited:

Jfreeman1103

At the current moment I do. I was talking to three people on Facebook until Facebook deleted me.
??
I haven’t bothered to repost it there because my other unit is in for service.
I have moved from Texas and just bought a house in St. Augustine. I might be interested in buying it back. I'll let you know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh