2021 Earthcruiser FX

OOlson

An incredible opportunity to own one of the cleanest, nicest Earthcruiser FX's without waiting 6-12 months. Located in Bend Oregon, home of Earthcruiser HQ, this beautiful truck has been well taken care of and used on only a few short trips around Oregon & California. The house was built in 2021 on a 2017 Diesel Fuso Canter Chassis, one of the last factory built 4x4 Diesels Mitsubishi made in America. Barely a scratch on this beautiful rig nicknamed "Hugo." Serious Buyers: I am happy to forward a Dropbox Folder containing many more photos (100+) and videos.

$390,000

Build Specs : (So much more to the truck then these bullet points)
  • Built on a 2017 Mitsubishi Fuso Canter chassis by EarthCruiser of Bend, Oregon in 2021
  • 8,300 Original Miles
  • Complete Service by Earth Cruiser (House) & Freightliner (Chassis) in Bend Oregon (Happening in March 2023)
  • 3.0-liter turbodiesel inline-four mated to a six-speed automatic transmission and a dual-range transfer case
  • Gray Paint
  • Gray Vinyl & Cloth Upholstery
  • Heated Scheel Mann Driver and Passenger Seats
  • 16" Steel Wheels with 37” Toyo Open Country Tire
  • Front and Rear 16.5K Warn Winches
  • LED Lighting throughout
  • Electric Awning
  • Cab-Top Cargo Rack w/Ladder
  • 750-Watt Solar Power System w/ 540 Ah AGM Batteries
  • Dinette w/Folding Table (Folds down to a bed with 2 additional Marine Grade filler pieces)
  • Floating Hammock Bed above Dinette bed making this a true 4 person Expedition Vehicle perfect for a family.
  • Double Mattress in rear with 3" Latex additional Foam
  • Arctic Breeze DC Air Conditioner
  • Webasto Air Heater
  • Kitchenette w/Sink & Induction Cooktop
  • Isotherm Refrigerator/Freezer
  • Shower, Sink, & Cassette Toilet
  • Alpine Touchscreen Audio System
  • Garmin Off-Road GPS System
  • Rear-mounted traction boards
  • Lockable Equipment lockers
  • Shore hookups for freshwater, electricity, and waste disposal.
  • Overlanding Accessories
    • I’ve put together everything you’ll need for a full overland adventure. Full price offer will include everything ($3,000 worth of gear)
  • Manufacturer's Literature

Attachments

• BtXh5asw.jpeg
    BtXh5asw.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 415
  • GVupFwgQ.jpeg
    GVupFwgQ.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 411
  • IxtxCpPw.jpeg
    IxtxCpPw.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 425
  • P8Rnti0o.jpeg
    P8Rnti0o.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 468
  • WLdN89kM.jpeg
    WLdN89kM.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 463

OOlson

Thanks for pointing this out and sharing the BAT ad. Once in a blue moon someone gets an incredible deal. I drove EC-63 up from LA and had an amazing time. It's a beautiful rig and was impeccably taken care of. I realized on that trip that it was too much truck for me. I have shown it to many people in the industry and the price is reflective of what its value is, not what I paid for it. If you are looking for an Earthcruiser you know the starting point is $500,000 and that's without many of the options this truck has. Just want to clarify and create a transparent selling/buying situation.

Parks

So you bought it a month ago and are now reselling it for $100,000 more? Odd, and no history on here or Bat.

OOlson

As I wrote above: The price is reflective of the value not the original purchase price. What I paid for it is a non issue if you are looking for an incredible EC as you won't find one in this condition for any less. I got an incredible deal and yes, the price I am offering this EC is more than what I paid. I purchased this on auction with an incredible amount of risk not knowing what the vehicle even looked like other than photos. I feel incredibly lucky to have met an awesome seller who took amazing care of this truck.

Bigtire

There were five other people in the world that bid on this rig...he bought it for what he thinks is a quick flip...nothing wrong with that...I think he will be sitting on it for a while..I think the RV market is going to take a dip with the higher interest rates.Probably overdue...I still want one...

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
When all you classified police go to sell your house, be sure to list it for what up you originally paid for it..
Actually it is publicly available what people paid for their house. At least it is in WA state, not sure if it's different state by state

ionyota

Actually it is publicly available what people paid for their house. At least it is in WA state, not sure if it's different state by state
It is different by state. Some states are “non-disclosure” states regarding RE sale prices.

hudd07

When all you classified police go to sell your house, be sure to list it for what up you originally paid for it..
Pretty widely recognized that homes are appreciating assets and cars are depreciating assets. Not sure that’s a apt comparison

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3