2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon ONLY with 34,000 miles -$49,500 OBO moving over seas

wip88

Jeep Gladiator This has been a great set up and we are only selling because we are moving international. Our loss is your gain.

Upgrades Gladiator:
  • Clayton 2.5 inch overland plus lift
  • Clayton HD Springs
  • Fox Shocks
  • 5 black rhino arsenal 17”x9” wheels
  • 5 37” x 12.5 Cooper SST Pro tires
  • regeared to 5:13
  • Mopar Brake Controller
  • Tazer Mini
We had an Harker EDC camper on the back. The truck suspension is ready for a camper or rack.

Located in Salt Lake City, but willing to drive a reasonable distance for the asking price
IMG_7301.JPG
IMG_7302.JPG
IMG_7303.jpg
IMG_7304.JPG
IMG_7305.JPG
IMG_7308.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1689.jpg
    IMG_1689.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 856
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mog

Spaceship

Like your rig and location. However, I also live internationally and looking to buy in December to set us up for adventuring. Timing is everything. Good luck!

wip88

Pending sale on the camper. Will keep them posted together until that sale is final. Gladiator is still available at $49,500 OBO

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Really nice rig.
Question, what is the battery box that you are / were using in the bed of the Jeep?

wip88

Thanks. Harker’s original solar package came with with a 100 ah agm battery in a custom aluminum box with fuses and switches.

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Thanks. Harker’s original solar package came with with a 100 ah agm battery in a custom aluminum box with fuses and switches.
Thanks. I'll have to look into it they sell me this separately, looks pretty slick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater