• IMG_0620.JPG
    IMG_0620.JPG
    253 KB · Views: 340

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
That looks very well built.

I find it interesting the first thing they mention is "standing desk" lol

Delsh

Have followed these from when Rossmonster first announced them. Interesting that you chose to post the one you did rather than the green one listed for $50K less: https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2022-Rossmonster-Overland+Baja-5024032473

Some differences (this one has no on-board air, but does have built-in solar panels). It appears Rossmonster has sold one or two of these Bajas to RV dealers to test whether this is a good distribution outlet for them; I have no intel on this, just my opinion based on how the RV dealer in TX has marketed theirs (see video in the listing).

Steve_382

These are on my short list of vehicles that might suit my needs. The one on RVTrader in Texas looks new also with almost no miles vs 22,000 on this one. I kind of wish the rear end was square to make it easier to put bicycles on the back of it though. Heck, maybe they could do that if you asked.

Skibumandy

These are on my short list of vehicles that might suit my needs. The one on RVTrader in Texas looks new also with almost no miles vs 22,000 on this one. I kind of wish the rear end was square to make it easier to put bicycles on the back of it though. Heck, maybe they could do that if you asked.

They build these from a mold so creating a custom back end is likely not in the cards. They have the angled back so they aren't too cumbersome to drive and can feasable fit in a somewhat regular parking spot. I'm looking at building one for next spring and have talked to the guys quite a bit, they make a pretty cool product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk