2022 Rover Off Road Custom Built Toy Hauler Trailer

I really like the idea of rugged built trailers instead of truck campers, expedition trucks or even vans. a base camp just makes more since to me. you can carry more weight and they are easier to build with square walls. I'm dreaming of a gooseneck with a basement overall length about 26'
I'm selling a 24ft gooseneck trailer (10,000 lb) that I've partially rigged out (it's at least a GREAT base with an A/C, fold out bed and i've put a fridge in there, have a Joolca water system, etc.). I don't want to highjack this thread but feel free to PM me if you're interested and I'll send the FB link. (I've not got it listed here.)

-Scott

hudd07

Trailer is incredible. If I was **** rich Is have this (for kids and toys) and a Earthroamer for mom and dad. It’s incredible.

Nomads365

A Most Adventurous Couple
Trailer is incredible. If I was **** rich Is have this (for kids and toys) and a Earthroamer for mom and dad. It’s incredible.
Why wait? This is a very reasonable price. Grab the trailer now then get the Earthroamer later after you win the lottery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat