2022 tundra with mits alloy flatbed, abq, nm $55k

ready81

I'd like to know as well lol, I bought a new truck and Im trying to sell it before I have 2 notes on my hands. It still smells like new inside. And im losing 18k in 10 months to sell it so i dont have 2 notes. Im asking 55k which is the loan value on a stock truck, with a 18k bed on it plus all the other ********! Not a thing wrong with this truck other than a 9 inch crack on windshield. Just waiting on a buyer. Thanks for inquiring.

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Damn. I wish I would have seen this ad a month ago 😭
I just committed a bunch of $$ to my 2nd gen Tundra
Someone's going to get an awesome truck!!!

Last edited:

ready81

It’s neat but with a lot of mods will require a buyer with similar tastes
You are correct and I was that guy until my son decided to make his debut lol... I was built to run my four-wheel camper hawk and It was complete and doing well. And now we are starting another build to accommodate little man. There is alot of guys like me out there, someone will see the value they are getting and buy it, Im not to worried. I just need that day to be before my other truck note starts lol.. be a little tight to breathe. Thanks for the input

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
You are correct and I was that guy until my son decided to make his debut lol... I was built to run my four-wheel camper hawk and It was complete and doing well. And now we are starting another build to accommodate little man. There is alot of guys like me out there, someone will see the value they are getting and buy it, Im not to worried. I just need that day to be before my other truck note starts lol.. be a little tight to breathe. Thanks for the input
Congrats on the son! GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk