255 85r16 KM2 Set of 5 on stock 2001 Taco Wheels (SET OF 5)

FELNTPSY

SOLD

As title states: Full set of 5... 255 85r16 on stock 2001 taco wheels. Tires have less than 1500 miles on them. Spare has not been used (brand new).

selling to make room for 315s.

Asking: $850.00

Located: Salt Lake City, UT

PICK UP ONLY.[/B]

Thanks!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 207
  • tire.JPG
    tire.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 847
Last edited:

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Local and might be interested, how low did you have to air these down to conform to the rocks, or did you never use these on more than a dirt road?

FELNTPSY

Never used them on more than a dirt road. Plans switched for the direction of the truck after putting these on last year about this time. They are basically 33 10.50s So I'm guessing you could go down to 12psi or so on a truck like mine that is relatively light and they would grip pretty dang good.

I have 3 set of KM2s on different rigs and they are great all-around mud-terrains. Not as agressive as any Interco brands or even some of the toyo mud terrains, but very soft treat compound that make them grippy.

Great tires.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Never used them on more than a dirt road. Plans switched for the direction of the truck after putting these on last year about this time. They are basically 33 10.50s So I'm guessing you could go down to 12psi or so on a truck like mine that is relatively light and they would grip pretty dang good.

I have 3 set of KM2s on different rigs and they are great all-around mud-terrains. Not as agressive as any Interco brands or even some of the toyo mud terrains, but very soft treat compound that make them grippy.

Great tires.

I have had 2 sets of KM2's in the 35x12.50 size, but the load range E of the metric truck sizes on a lighter rig might be a bit stiff. I'll do a bit of searching for feedback on this size on smaller rigs. The up side is the thicker carcass is about impossible to puncture.

Howard70

Adventurer
... the load range E of the metric truck sizes on a lighter rig might be a bit stiff. I'll do a bit of searching for feedback on this size on smaller rigs. The up side is the thicker carcass is about impossible to puncture.

We've run these exact tires and wheels on our 2004 Tacoma Doublecab for the last couple of years. Simply the best tires we've had on this or any rig. We like the ride, love the grip, and the current set is nearing 60,000 miles (we rotate 6 tires as a set).

Howard

Ramjet

Explorer
If the wheels sell separate then I would like one! I need one for my spare.

Wish I was closer or I would come buy it all from you this weekend! Great deal. Going to have to spend more than you are asking for just 4 tires.

This. About to buy 5 and it's going to cost a bundle. GLWS.

FELNTPSY

Upgrading tires and wheels, so I'd like to just get rid of the entire set of 5 wheels and tires. I think it is priced really well also...considering what they cost less than 1500 miles ago:Wow1:!

FELNTPSY

Doubtful. Just too much trouble to do it. I took my DC Tacoma out to SLC about 8 months ago and the plan is for it to stay out there.....trail rig/vehicle to use while I'm out there. (I make about 5-6 trips per year).

Shipping would just be too much trouble to arrange....

Sorry.

Doubtful. Just too much trouble to do it. I took my DC Tacoma out to SLC about 8 months ago and the plan is for it to stay out there.....trail rig/vehicle to use while I'm out there. (I make about 5-6 trips per year).

Shipping would just be too much trouble to arrange....

Sorry.

No worries. Worth the shot! Pretty awesome to have a truck bases out there, I hate the long drive out there. Hope to meet you if the South East Loop ride gets together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven