29ft Bigfoot RV.

Skyjeep

Observer
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgHey guys. Still pretty new to the site. Love it.
Searches long and hard for this RV. Although its not really an "overland" vehicle I thought maybe someone may have a use for it here.
Its a super clean 02 model Bigfoot 29G. Its a rare model with a small "garage" or toy hauler compartment. You could fit a 4 wheeler, or motorcycles, or a golf cart with the top off, in it. I had plans of doing a ujor conversion on it and making it a little more "offroad able". Plans and directions have changed. I live in south Texas and flew out to California to pick it up.
It has the V10 w the banks exhaust. Just under 50k miles. Runs excellent and strong. Looks new under the hood. Its one of the cleanest for its age I've seen. It will run 80 down the road without batting an eye. Actually gets descent mileage to. 10-11mpg. 8-9 pulling my jeep. I've done every single thing on it that it may need. It has brand new load e bfg's as well. (Would of put michelins but they were back ordered).
Every single thing works and works well. I just spent several thousand dollars recently on anything I could think of to keep it top shape. Resealed the top as well. Wasn't leaking or that bad of shape but just figured it was time. New water pump just because it was a little noisy, same with furnace blower. I could go on and on but should be enough that if it strikes an interest just call me and ill fill you in on everything. Thanks so much.
Jason. 361-903-8293
Sorry guys!!! I'm really really computer challenged! Don't know how to edit pictures! So t know how I got doubles and they're sideways! If interested I can email a bunch more more. Thanks again.

Skyjeep

Observer
Also willing to trade down on things.
Pop up camper
Landcruiser
Fridges
Awnings
Etc. let me know what ya got.
OH! Asking $38,500.

Racingdad

Adventurer
Skyjeep,

This posting may get better viewing in the Vehicles for sale by Expo members section. Also additional photos properly formatted and rotated optimally for viewing would help and delete the duplicates too.

TheSweatyButcher

Adventurer
I 2nd fixing the pictures. Plus take shots the include the whole vehical from the front, left, right, back.........just trying to help your add as I really have zero Idea what your vehicle looks like on the outside.

Skyjeep

Observer
Hey thanks guys. I'm really really bad with technology. I'll get my computer whiz brother to help me with that. Ill at least try and post a full side shot now. Appreciate the advise.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    557.2 KB · Views: 268

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism